PDA

View Full Version : Is this really it?

CSRT4
09-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Not much skill involved (some, but not much). I mean really, is this it? Walk around and hope you get to kill your target before you're killed. Really? Pretty lame. VERY LITTLE SKILL WITH THIS! I've had great games and I've had terrible games. (Some games I'm lucky, some I'm not.) If you could fight back, THAT would add skill.

I understand there is a "stun" button. I have tried somewhere around 500 times to click the "stun" button. (Almost never has anyone snuck up on me without me knowing I was their contract. ALMOST NEVER!) When I try and "stun" an attacker it ALMOST NEVER works. I think I've gotten it to work 3/500 times (that may be 1 too many).

Fixing the "stun" ability will add SOME skill. (Again, fighting back or being able to kill your attacker, would add TOTAL SKILL.)
WHEN the "stun" button is fixed I'll give it 3.5/5 stars. If they added "kill your attacker," I'd give it 5/5 stars. This BETA, however I can't give more than 2/5 stars.

I honestly can't see this coming in the top 10 at the E3 games. It took 1st? COMON! That's a joke.

I AM looking more forward to playing Story Mode. At least I can use my skills and not rely on 90% luck.

DarthEzio55
09-29-2010, 07:36 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2361024388
post all beta stuff there

Cipher8
09-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I understand this is your first post and you'll probably never come back and post again but you really should post your concerns about the game in the right thread.

Here's the thread I was directed to post in.

[PS3] Important feedback for developers on Brotherhoods Multiplayer (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3371024388/m/8461024488/p/1)

I think you'll find your not the only one who thinks the stun needs fixed.

DarkicoN14
09-29-2010, 08:45 PM
god forbid something isn't a shooter god forbid there might be something new and what do people do? COMPLAIN! deal with it or GTFO!

CSRT4
09-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
god forbid something isn't a shooter god forbid there might be something new and what do people do? COMPLAIN! deal with it or GTFO!

I don't play shooter games. LOVED AC2! This just seems so non-skilled. NO ARGUMENT CAN BE MADE THAT THERE IS MORE SKILL THAN LUCK IN THIS ONLINE MODE. NONE!

Oatkeeper
09-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by CSRT4:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:

I don't play shooter games. LOVED AC2! This just seems so non-skilled. NO ARGUMENT CAN BE MADE THAT THERE IS MORE SKILL THAN LUCK IN THIS ONLINE MODE. NONE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The same could be said for mario kart, and yet there is always someone who is at the head of the pack with a insane lead whenever I go online.

WackoJacko_7
09-30-2010, 05:57 AM
There is skill involved ( In a way ), Maybe the stun/Humiliation button is not working and the have to fix it but it still has skill,
If you know your target is near you skill would be climbing up building and getting away faster than him, morphing into the croud when he's near but cannot see you, blending in and looking like part of the croud to your unsuspecting prey, that sort of skill, maybe your just rubbish at the game :P

GreekAssassin2
09-30-2010, 06:11 AM
i totally agree with WackoJacko!!in addition,Wanted mode won't be the only online mode in the game

NewBlade200
09-30-2010, 06:39 AM
To give you the ability to kill your pursuer, would be to kill the multiplayer experiance. The tension of the chase would be gone completley if you knew you could just turn around and kill the guy chasing you. And dont rate your chickens before they hatch. You will be able to play alliance on Monday, and there is a total of 4 multiplayer game modes in the final game, and an untold amount of maps to convince you to play differently. So the gist of it is that to kill your pursuer, would destroy the Assassins Creed part of it. This game is the most unique multiplayer game most of us have played in the last 10 years. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BK-110
09-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by CSRT4:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:

I don't play shooter games. LOVED AC2! This just seems so non-skilled. NO ARGUMENT CAN BE MADE THAT THERE IS MORE SKILL THAN LUCK IN THIS ONLINE MODE. NONE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to sneak around and use free running as well as your abilities at the appropriate time in order to kill your target but avoid getting noticed by your pursuers. And to do this well takes skill.

Besides, it's just one game mode. There'll be more.