PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question About The Brotherhood (Spoilers for Early Game)

tjbyrum1
11-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Ok, so I got this yesterday after school. I do not want to beat the game to fast like I did with the others, having nothing to do for a while after.

I want to take my sweet time. Because of this, I limit the amount of missions I do. Do a couple, clear some Towers, clear some ViewPoints, wait till the next day.

But I really want to get to the Brotherhood part, where I can train them and all you know (Yes I am that far behind). Currently, I just finished the Brothel, Barracks, and Inn and renovated them, then stopped playing.

I want to make this last a LONG time.

How long do I have to go until I get to train my own assassins and use the BAM?

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Ok, so I got this yesterday after school. I do not want to beat the game to fast like I did with the others, having nothing to do for a while after.

I want to take my sweet time. Because of this, I limit the amount of missions I do. Do a couple, clear some Towers, clear some ViewPoints, wait till the next day.

But I really want to get to the Brotherhood part, where I can train them and all you know (Yes I am that far behind). Currently, I just finished the Brothel, Barracks, and Inn and renovated them, then stopped playing.

I want to make this last a LONG time.

How long do I have to go until I get to train my own assassins and use the BAM?

That's what I did. I got the game roughly yesterday, started buying businesses, doing little quests here and there, even went as far as to be well prepared before the first "Mission Start."

Be warned, for some reason, later on, the DSYNC wall will bug you, I ran around for HOURS (Yes, I am sad lol) and HOURS and finally scaled the wall and found an opening. Best to run around, get the view points, get businesses do some things on the side, get your upgrades and progress with the story slowly.

You get the assassins rather early(ish) in the game and I have to say they are beyond worth it. It's kinda like it's only little mini-game. Once you buy the businesses, you'll never have to worry about money.

Good Luck!

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 06:28 PM
You get access to the Assassin Recruits about mid way through sequence 4.