PDA

View Full Version : Ubi.com Lobby will not let me enter No room available!

Jabberflabber
02-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Anybody else having problems entering the Ubisoft server. It just tells me there isn't a room or lobby available. Yet there are 42 gamers showing as logged on? I hope I have not been black listed

SlickStick
02-06-2005, 11:35 AM
When that happens, just exit the program completely and restart it. Something weird over at UBI the past few days. Same thing has been happening to me and several that I've spoken with recently.

HotelBushranger
02-07-2005, 07:19 AM
What about that thing in the Ubi servers how it says you need Dogfight?

Capt._Tenneal
02-07-2005, 07:58 AM
At least you're not screaming "UBI you cheapskates....!" like that thread some time ago. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ooops, this is the ubi.com lobby we're talking about -- the one they DO pay for.

SlickStick
02-07-2005, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HotelBushranger:
What about that thing in the Ubi servers how it says you need Dogfight? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've found that UBI fixed that part. The thing is, you just have to NOT install UBI.com from any IL2/FB/PF discs when it prompts you during the game install.

Then, I go to UBI.com and try to enter the lobby and it prompts me that I do not have the S/W installed and installs it fresh with the fixed "Dogfight" issue.

So, for new installs from UBI.com it's fixed, but for those that install it from a game disc, the fix is also readily available in the HELP section.