PDA

View Full Version : wt ending predictions?

edzilla_551
07-08-2010, 07:42 AM
So, you know how Patrice said that there was going to be a wtf ending in this game. My prediction is that desmond will find out that the animus is not real and altair and ezio are actual people living in 2012 and desmond, altair and ezio will form a alliance to destroy the templars for ac3, i know it doesnt sound likely but it is my prediction, so please share your own!

TheLeoCrow
07-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Minerva was tha WTF ending

El_Sjietah
07-08-2010, 07:55 AM
It was all just a bad dream.

Ru1986
07-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by edzilla_551:
So, you know how Patrice said that there was going to be a wtf ending in this game. My prediction is that desmond will find out that the animus is not real and altair and ezio are actual people living in 2012 and desmond, altair and ezio will form a alliance to destroy the templars for ac3, i know it doesnt sound likely but it is my prediction, so please share your own!

As said above the WTF ending was Minerva nothing to do with AC3.

Account_Deleted
07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
It was all just a bad dream.
too much curry can do that to you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Keighvin
07-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Ru1986, TheLeoCrow, pretty sure that by "this game" the OP meant ACB, not AC2.

lilbacchant
07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Keighvin:

Which begs the question: where/when did Patrice say there'd be a "wtf" moment at the end of AC:B?

AMuppetMatt
07-08-2010, 01:26 PM
How the hell can the animus not be real?
They just created cities identical to Renaissance Italy and the Holy Land, hired 1000ds of actors to be civilians and had Ezio age 20 years in 24 hours?

I want whatever you've been smoking...

edzilla_551
07-08-2010, 08:25 PM
i think everyone miss understood wat i was saying im talking about assassins creed brotherhood, i know the end of ac2 i clocked it twice, so yeah acb.

Keighvin
07-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
Which begs the question: where/when did Patrice say there'd be a "wtf" moment at the end of AC:B?

I'm not sure if it was Patrice, but someone said that Nolan North was like "WTF?" when he was doing the voice recordings.

phil.llllll
07-08-2010, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keighvin:

Which begs the question: where/when did Patrice say there'd be a "wtf" moment at the end of AC:B? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com...-war-2-anytime-soon/ (http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/06/22/assassins-creed-brotherhood-ends-with-another-wtf-ending-wont-go-world-war-2-anytime-soon/)

Just saw this myself. Another cliffhanger? Can't say it wasn't expected. Perhaps it has something to do with what they mentioned about closing up some details of Desmond's story. I hope that doesn't mean they're getting rid of him in order for a fresh start in AC3.

lilbacchant
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by phil.llllll:
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com...-war-2-anytime-soon/ (http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/06/22/assassins-creed-brotherhood-ends-with-another-wtf-ending-wont-go-world-war-2-anytime-soon/)

Just saw this myself. Another cliffhanger? Can't say it wasn't expected. Perhaps it has something to do with what they mentioned about closing up some details of Desmond's story. I hope that doesn't mean they're getting rid of him in order for a fresh start in AC3.

Thanks for the link! Yeah, since Patrice is referencing Nolan North in that article, the WTF?! moment definitely involves Desmond.

My guess is that, since AC was originally conceived of as a trilogy, AC:3 will be the final game involving Desmond -- i.e., the trilogy will reflect Desmond's story.

That, of course, doesn't mean the franchise can't/won't continue after AC:3, just that it'll either stop relying on the animus or there will be a new protagonist in the present day using the animus.

phil.llllll
07-09-2010, 02:01 PM
My guess is that, since AC was originally conceived of as a trilogy, AC:3 will be the final game involving Desmond -- i.e., the trilogy will reflect Desmond's story.

I'm hoping so. I really don't want to see Desmond get cast aside, especially since AC2 made it sound like he'd play a major part in AC3.

FaTaLMeTaL
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
ok so my prediction is that its gona happen in 21 century whit Desmond.Hes going to find out that"the gods from ac2 ending "know the future.he is going to become the best assassin in the world and im pretty sure that his going to meet his ancestors altair ezio etc.and the end is going to be left unanswered
im almost 100% sure that im gona be wrong.i never even thoght that the story would be like that

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by FaTaLMeTaL:
ok so my prediction is that its gona happen in 21 century whit Desmond.Hes going to find out that"the gods from ac2 ending "know the future.he is going to become the best assassin in the world and im pretty sure that his going to meet his ancestors altair ezio etc.and the end is going to be left unanswered
im almost 100% sure that im gona be wrong.i never even thoght that the story would be like that

na i whish a happy end :|

the sun is going to burn the earth, but somebody from those who came before tell him that he can save the earth with the first piece of eden made. he need to find the first piece of eden and figure out which is the right, the first eden of all 50 oder 60 or hoch much pieces of eden. only the descendant of Altair and Ezio can save the word! But hurry up desmond, you doesnt' have much time anymore! what about 2 different endingss? A good one (world is saved) or a bad one (failed to save the world. everybody is doomed)?

SWJS
07-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Desmond will find out that the Assassins were descended from TWCB, but he and his bloodline are directly descended from Minerva or some other TWCB, and so only he can activate the vault defense systems, to save the world.

My guess is, in ACB, the templars will have found the other POEs, and will try and use them to control the gang. Lucy and Desmond will prove immune, but Rebecca and definately Shaun will succumb, and will turn on them.

EzioAssassin51
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:

Thanks for the link! Yeah, since Patrice is referencing Nolan North in that article, the WTF?! moment definitely involves Desmond.

That, of course, doesn't mean the franchise can't/won't continue after AC:3, just that it'll either stop relying on the animus or there will be a new protagonist in the present day using the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Apparently they want AC to be a long running franchise

*SPOILERS BELOW FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FINISHED AC2

@Above Posters - I like your predictions and they both seem quite plausible! But the one thing i am certain of is that Assassin's Creed 3 will see Desmond become the Ultimate Assassin! (http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2009/06/10/assassins-creed-3-will-see-desmond-become-the-ultimate-assassin.htm) or says this article!

It's a bit old but one of the things it says is...

Do you think Desmond will be a good enough assassin to stop the end of the world on December 21, 2012?

Now that we know more about the storyline in the Assassin’s Creed universe, we also get a clearer picture of the endgame in Assassin’s Creed 3. The highly advanced race of “The Ones Who Came Before” spoke through a hologram of Minerva to Desmond, through “The Propheth” Ezio, about their Temples. Several of these Temples were built around the globe to prevent the end of the world in 2012. The only known Temple so far is below the Vatican. In Assassin’s Creed 3 Desmond will have to find the other Temples in time. This to activate them in order to prevent a solar flare from reaching and scorching the Earth, which would kill nearly everyone once again. In a race against time, Desmond will have to re-enter the Animus 2.0 to continue his search for the exact locations of the Temples via his ancestor’s memories.

Seems pretty cool to me! I wouldn't mind, in fact it'd be great if Desmond visited different Ancestors to locate the temples and then go there and do whatever he needs to!

phil.llllll
07-09-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm not going to try to guess anything too specific about the ending but I'll say it'll go either one of two ways in general:

1. If they decide that they want to do another ancestor setting for AC3, Desmond will probably be forced back in by Abstergo. Seeing as of now there's no real reason for him to go back in, I can't see Lucy sending him back so it'll probably be by Abstergo - especially since they made it very clear it was a danger to his mental health/stability and AC2 already pushed him to the limits.

2. Since they said they're closing some ends on Desmond's story, I'm guessing that means they're getting rid of him completely for a new protaganist (unlikely) or he'll find out something that will change the way he views things.

I don't think they're getting rid of him so I'll just say that whatever happens I think the ending will lead into AC3 with Desmond as it's main character- even if how we view events/people has changed.

Lazybeans
07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
I don't think they're getting rid of him so I'll just say that whatever happens I think the ending will lead into AC3 with Desmond as it's main character- even if how we view events/people has changed.
Well, Minerva basically said that Desmond will SAVE THE WORLD! or something like that. He's definitely not going away.

It's probably gonna go crazy...Desmond will have to find all the other temples in a race against time before the solar flare comes, and there'll probably be more about "The Ones Who Came Before" craziness. Hopefully, the real end will be a good resolution, but I wouldn't put it past them if they have more mind-bending stuff there like at the end of AC2, but more mind-bending - probably culminating into the "wtf" ending Patrice was talking about.

MasterMoles
07-10-2010, 01:54 AM
I think that the assassins that are trained in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood as well as the templars who are being trained will end up having to work together due to the fact that Earth is attacked by minervas people and the assassins and templars will use peices of eden to win the war.

SWJS
07-10-2010, 02:59 AM
@Above Posters - I like your predictions and they both seem quite plausible! But the one thing i am certain of is that Assassin's Creed 3 will see Desmond become the Ultimate Assassin! or says this article!
This thread is about ACB, not AC3.
Now that we know more about the storyline in the Assassin’s Creed universe, we also get a clearer picture of the endgame in Assassin’s Creed 3. The highly advanced race of “The Ones Who Came Before” spoke through a hologram of Minerva to Desmond, through “The Propheth” Ezio, about their Temples. Several of these Temples were built around the globe to prevent the end of the world in 2012. The only known Temple so far is below the Vatican. In Assassin’s Creed 3 Desmond will have to find the other Temples in time. This to activate them in order to prevent a solar flare from reaching and scorching the Earth, which would kill nearly everyone once again. In a race against time, Desmond will have to re-enter the Animus 2.0 to continue his search for the exact locations of the Temples via his ancestor’s memories. I knew it would happen like that. Said it a million times. AC3 would be about Desmond stopping the end of the world.

Of course I also said it would be solely about Desmond, but I can see I was proven wrong on that point. But I knew that would be what happens.

It still raises the question though, what could possibly happen at the end of ACB that would make everyone go wtf? It must be big if Nolan North tore his hair out over it.

lilbacchant
07-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
It still raises the question though, what could possibly happen at the end of ACB that would make everyone go wtf? It must be big if Nolan North tore his hair out over it.

Yep, it's got me excitedly curious. Though looking forward to AC:B, I wasn't too concerned w/ getting it asap. But now ... well, I just may have to pre-order to assure that I get it on release day. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
This thread is about ACB, not AC3.

Sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
07-18-2010, 07:39 PM
hmmm maybe, Desmond will find out that he can visit his ancestors memories without the Animus (which Shaun hints to in AC2) and Altair and Ezio both left messages to Desmond using the POE and recording it in their memories somehow. IDK? lol im just guessing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

masterfenix2009
07-20-2010, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by MasterMoles:
I think that the assassins that are trained in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood as well as the templars who are being trained will end up having to work together due to the fact that Earth is attacked by minervas people and the assassins and templars will use peices of eden to win the war.

i doubt that that is going to happen that is way to cliche and unrealistic to happen.Minerva even says gaurd against those with the red cross for they will stand in your way

EzioAssassin51
07-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterMoles:

i doubt that that is going to happen that is way to cliche and unrealistic to happen.Minerva even says gaurd against those with the red cross for they will stand in your way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the Templars, i think Desmond will just be fighting them, which is why they are being trained of course http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DavisP92
07-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm not going to try to guess anything too specific about the ending but I'll say it'll go either one of two ways in general:

1. If they decide that they want to do another ancestor setting for AC3, Desmond will probably be forced back in by Abstergo. Seeing as of now there's no real reason for him to go back in, I can't see Lucy sending him back so it'll probably be by Abstergo - especially since they made it very clear it was a danger to his mental health/stability and AC2 already pushed him to the limits.

2. Since they said they're closing some ends on Desmond's story, I'm guessing that means they're getting rid of him completely for a new protaganist (unlikely) or he'll find out something that will change the way he views things.

Desmond will be in AC3 and he will be using the animus to go back and relive the life of another ancestor. Ubisoft already knows where they are going in AC3 and they already have started working on a new assassin. It might come out 2011, i kno that the developers said it wont, but its not up to them really. its up to the ubisoft ceo, what ever he chooses i hope it works out. here's hoping for Co-op split screen in AC3.

Rahulhaker2010
07-23-2010, 10:12 AM
you should create 1 part for assassins creed and prince of persia as there is a competition between these both game but as everyone know assassin's creed is the best ....
you should combine the story of prince of persia and assassin's creed..
in which we can become the both ezio and the prince{pop}
for endding you can show that after finshing all his enimes in last the doctor has become a powerfullman and got the cousin of desmond name Rahul miles now desmond has to save his brother and his life for the doctor and in between that prince son name Rana [from prince of persia}help him too.....

more advanced graphics and skill to fight orginal live but less video long game
-send by Rahul Rana [Indai] who love this game[assass's creed] studing in 9 class and i love this game i don't know why
might of it story

bballluva0710
07-23-2010, 10:47 AM

That, of course, doesn't mean the franchise can't/won't continue after AC:3, just that it'll either stop relying on the animus or there will be a new protagonist in the present day using the animus.

Those are pretty much exactly my thoughts. I strongly believe that if the franchise decides to continue on after AC3 (which I'm praying for), there will be other assassins using the animus to help locate other Pieces of Eden.

Desmond can still be the main protagonist or someone else could be it for one game. Think about it, Desmond can't continue using the Animus for too much longer because of the side effects being to severe. So eventually someone else will need to enter the Animus.

The scenario for a game after AC3 that seems the most plausible is this:
Other assassins will help locate the PoE because 1) I don't think all of them will be found in AC3 and 2) Desmond cannot keep entering the Animus due to it's severe side effects and 3) It would be pretty unrealistic of we used Desmond every single time because there's no way he has ancestors from every single region in the world (Asia, South America, Africa).
But at the same time, Desmond can still be very much involved in the present-day plot because he is going to be the best assassin in the world.
Therefore, I see future AC games allowing Desmond to continue being the main protagonist in the present-day story or at least sharing the spotlight to some degree with whoever else is using the Animus. And the assassin(s) and their ancestors in the Animus will obviously be the protagonists in the historical plot line.

godsmack_darius
07-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I think that Desmond will have to keep going in the Animus and pretty much sacrifice him self from his brain being exhausted through the use of the Animus to find out where the Temples are to help humanity or something

The ending will be this crazy screwed up thing like at the beggining of AC1 were the Animus ist working coz your not used to it. but this time it will be because your dying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Fun

Then MAYBE AC4 will be about Subject 16 and what he found out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DavisP92
07-23-2010, 07:07 PM
if this is endings for brotherhood, i have one big *** wtf ending. u finish ezio's story and u go as desmond u are at the new hideout and lucy asks desmond to get back into the animus to go to another ancestor or desmond says he wants too. And when the animus is about to bring up the new location and assassin. the game ends. LOL that would be a huge wtf moment.

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
if this is endings for brotherhood, i have one big *** wtf ending. u finish ezio's story and u go as desmond u are at the new hideout and lucy asks desmond to get back into the animus to go to another ancestor or desmond says he wants too. And when the animus is about to bring up the new location and assassin. the game ends. LOL that would be a huge wtf moment.

That would probably be a great one, but it wouldn't have had Nolan North saying 'WTF!' That would just be used to tease us!

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Ezio513:
Your finally gonna realize that Altair is Subject 16 and also you gonna find out where the temples are.

Bahaha! Altair isn't Subject 16! No offense but that would be the worst plot twist! But it might have something to do with the temples!

Ezio513
07-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
I think that Desmond will have to keep going in the Animus and pretty much sacrifice him self from his brain being exhausted through the use of the Animus to find out where the Temples are to help humanity or something

The ending will be this crazy screwed up thing like at the beggining of AC1 were the Animus ist working coz your not used to it. but this time it will be because your dying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Fun

Then MAYBE AC4 will be about Subject 16 and what he found out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Okay, AC:BH is not AC3 it's a sequel to the 2nd one but not the third. AC is only going to be a trilogy, well except for all of the crappy DS and PSP spin offs

Ezio513
07-23-2010, 08:26 PM
Your gonna find out where the temples are and one of them is going to be obstergo, and that's what AC3 is. Your going to be Desmond and your going to get all of the pieces of edens and the final one is at obstergo. (also you'll learn Altair is subject 16, the apple kept him alive)

godsmack_darius
07-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I no my friend, but it is STILL the third AC game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Im not an idiot when it comes to these games

As you can see, Im talking about Desmonds story in general, I didnt mention brother hood anywhere in there, so please, dont treat me like some two year old.

Happy gaming!!

Have a nice day

jonny5isalive15
07-24-2010, 02:24 PM
maybe it turns out that desmond finds out that he has been working for the wrong side. and that the templars are actually the good guys and the assassin's are bad guys. now that would be a WTF!! ending

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:37 PM
okay at the end of brotherhood desmond, lucy, shaun, rebecca, are captured by the templars but at the last second 2 of the templars carrying lucy and desmond are killed. they run away towards there savior they escape in a car.desmond asks there savior who are you.he turns around and takes off his hood and says " I am altair ibn lahad"

end credits

EzioAssassin51
07-25-2010, 03:02 AM
okay at the end of brotherhood desmond, lucy, shaun, rebecca, are captured by the templars but at the last second 2 of the templars carrying lucy and desmond are killed. they run away towards there savior they escape in a car.desmond asks there savior who are you.he turns around and takes off his hood and says " I am altair ibn lahad"

end credits

BEST WTF ENDING EVER!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

I cannot say in smilies how much i love that ending! That would be so awesome!

masterfenix2009
07-25-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

end credits

BEST WTF ENDING EVER!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

I cannot say in smilies how much i love that ending! That would be so awesome! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya i was gonna put ezio to but not as likely and pushin it

EzioAssassin51
07-25-2010, 03:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

end credits

I cannot say in smilies how much i love that ending! That would be so awesome! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya i was gonna put ezio to but not as likely and pushin it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Altair is more likely! That would be more awesome!

El_Sjietah
07-25-2010, 07:06 AM
Altair's dead. Get over it already.

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 07:57 AM
We don't know that for sure.In the codex is written that before he died,Altair took a peek in the Apple of Eden's core.So he might became immortal,using the hidden knowledge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bokeef04
07-25-2010, 07:58 AM
@Chris - don't you think if the apple could make people immortal the ones who created it would have used it to make themselves immortal and therefore not die? or are you going for a TWCBTWCB type thing

it prob just ends, from what i read, Nolan was thinking there was more to the script, he was more "WTF! where's the rest of the script" opposed to "WTF! that happened"

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by bokeef04:
@Chris - don't you think if the apple could make people immortal the ones who created it would have used it to make themselves immortal and therefore not die? or are you going for a TWCBTWCB type thing

it prob just ends, from what i read, Nolan was thinking there was more to the script, he was more "WTF! where's the rest of the script" opposed to "WTF! that happened"
By "immortal" I mean to cheat death,to extend your life a little bit.You see people die from numerous reasons:cancer,heart attack etc.But,as the apple holds all the knowledge it probably hold the "panacea" the cure for every disease and injury.Altair probably saw into the apple and found the way to cure himself and stay alive a little longer.As for Minerva,don't you think that perhaps the apple's knowledge kept her alive all those eons,but when Ezio found the Vault,remember what Borgia said *SPOILER*<span class="ev_code_WHITE"><The apple and the staff were made for felling gods!></span>*END SPOILER*HE must have been right or else,she decided to stay alive and then,die.
And as you see,I am new to the forums so what is a TWCBTWCB thing?

El_Sjietah
07-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Chris199930:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
We don't know that for sure.In the codex is written that before he died,Altair took a peek in the Apple of Eden's core.So he might became immortal,using the hidden knowledge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then just stopped writing his codex? I'm not buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 09:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris199930:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
We don't know that for sure.In the codex is written that before he died,Altair took a peek in the Apple of Eden's core.So he might became immortal,using the hidden knowledge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And then just stopped writing his codex? I'm not buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Perhaps the knowledge hidden in the codex drove him mad,perhaps he went where Minerva and the others want,perhaps he saw things he wanted noone else to see.

Murcuseo
07-25-2010, 09:38 AM

And then just stopped writing his codex? I'm not buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Maybe he bagged himself a gaggle of sultry females and got distracted... that can happen to the best of us. Spread the seed anaw that...

Eh... aye lol

masterfenix2009
07-25-2010, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris199930:

And then just stopped writing his codex? I'm not buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe he feared the assassins would take it from him for using it for himself

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 10:22 AM

And then just stopped writing his codex? I'm not buying it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe he feared the assassins would take it from him for using it for himself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Altair was the head of the order when he used it.He was also the most powefull assassins.He was respected and feared.Assassins don't confiscate things from their leaders. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

masterfenix2009
07-25-2010, 02:52 PM

maybe he feared the assassins would take it from him for using it for himself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Altair was the head of the order when he used it.He was also the most powefull assassins.He was respected and feared.Assassins don't confiscate things from their leaders. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell that to al'mualim

godsmack_darius
07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Mmaybe it would end with Desmond in the animus in an importent part of his memory, the animus gets all mfuzzy, and stops working, and you hear desmond freaking out, asking rebecca whats happening. (While everything is going nuts in the animus, so you never actually get out) then it just ends... For you to wonder, what happened to your fellow Assassins
DUN DUN DUNNNNN

El_Sjietah
07-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Mmaybe it would end with Desmond in the animus in an importent part of his memory, the animus gets all mfuzzy, and stops working, and you hear desmond freaking out, asking rebecca whats happening. (While everything is going nuts in the animus, so you never actually get out) then it just ends... For you to wonder, what happened to your fellow Assassins
DUN DUN DUNNNNN

And the last thing you hear, when the screen fades to black: "Hello, mr Miles".

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 03:29 PM

Altair was the head of the order when he used it.He was also the most powefull assassins.He was respected and feared.Assassins don't confiscate things from their leaders. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell that to al'mualim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*SPOIER*(<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Al'mualim was killed by Altair,who took the apple from his cold,dead fingers!!!</span><span class="ev_code_WHITE">And also Al Mualim was a templar so he tried to kill his colleagues so he had not to share its power with the others.He was different.Also as we saw he was weak too.Even with the apple!</span>]*END SPOILER*

godsmack_darius
07-25-2010, 04:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
DUN DUN DUNNNNN

And the last thing you hear, when the screen fades to black: "Hello, mr Miles". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww yeah Vidic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FilipinoNinja67
07-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
How the hell can the animus not be real?
They just created cities identical to Renaissance Italy and the Holy Land, hired 1000ds of actors to be civilians and had Ezio age 20 years in 24 hours?

I want whatever you've been smoking...

Goin off to great britain would be a good setting and could show how assassins could have came to America.

Ezio513
07-25-2010, 05:02 PM
I just now realized that *SPOILER* at the end of AC1 when you kill Al'Mulam and the apple shows the world with the blinkin dots. . . that's the map to the temples.

godsmack_darius
07-25-2010, 06:11 PM
@Ezio513

We Originally thought that too, but when we looked at it, there was no dot in Italy...

I think it was directing to the pieces of Eden

I maybe wrong, and my theory could be vice versa

phil.llllll
07-25-2010, 06:40 PM

We don't know that for sure.In the codex is written that before he died,Altair took a peek in the Apple of Eden's core.So he might became immortal,using the hidden knowledge. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I don't think it was hinting that he's actually alive and 800 something years old but that he more of found a way to prolong himself as the OWCB did (i.e. alive but different people throughout the ages as Minerva and the others were). Basically how Minerva died then was merva and Juno was Uni, etc.. So then it would be Altair, Ezio, and Desmond.

Anyway I have to wonder if that is what they meant when they said they were closing some ends on Desmond' story. I really don't like the idea of Altair actually showing up. It be too much like the time traveller plot that leaked before AC1 came out - effectively making it true. Though I guess the other theory that I posited would follow (in a way) along the same lines.

godsmack_darius
07-25-2010, 08:08 PM
SPOILER***

Then again, we have no idea what happened to Altair after his little scene with Maria http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Why would it end his memory there? Why would it go to his child? We didnt choose that ancestor, we choose someone else.

But what I was thinking the other day, is completly absurd but here we go

Now im not saying theres any reicarnation or something, im saying maybe Altair killed himself when he jumped off the tower at the end, making his concious live to his child,

remember the CODEX paige, he was saying he was afraid what would happen to his concious after his death. well there we go

But then again...my theory is contradicted, for within one of the codex pages, it says his time is coming to an end, while when he is with Maria in Acre, he is perfectly young, and he also talks of his kids fighting Ghengis Kahn I believe.

Its an interesting though, but it contradicts itself. So I am aware http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I hope he doesnt come back, because I like the idea of Altair had secret knowledge and he died with it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If he came back, it would be one of those cheesy moments, infact it would be like bringing Jigsaw back to life from the saw movies!

Keighvin
07-25-2010, 08:57 PM
Just a quick point, the reason we jump to the kid is that we can only remember what is in our DNA from that ancestor. Once that ancestor conceives a child that is the next in the line to Desmond, that's it, no more Altair DNA possible.

EzioAssassin51
07-26-2010, 12:29 AM
@Ezio, the map to the temples was made up of the Codex!

@El - I wasn't like 'I want Altair Back' and crying over it, i was just saying it would be awesome and he would make more sense over Ezio!

Plus, that is a pretty good idea! About Vidic!

El_Sjietah
07-26-2010, 05:38 AM
Oh, I know. Reading it back, that comment came off a lot more grumpy than it was supposed to be. Maybe I should've put a http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif at the end, but I hate that smiley.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Why do you want him back? Ezio is much much coolewr :d

VRTX97
07-26-2010, 09:54 AM
SPOILER***

Then again, we have no idea what happened to Altair after his little scene with Maria http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Why would it end his memory there? Why would it go to his child? We didnt choose that ancestor, we choose someone else.

But what I was thinking the other day, is completly absurd but here we go

Now im not saying theres any reicarnation or something, im saying maybe Altair killed himself when he jumped off the tower at the end, making his concious live to his child,

remember the CODEX paige, he was saying he was afraid what would happen to his concious after his death. well there we go

But then again...my theory is contradicted, for within one of the codex pages, it says his time is coming to an end, while when he is with Maria in Acre, he is perfectly young, and he also talks of his kids fighting Ghengis Kahn I believe.

Let's see, it can't be that he killed himself, aneither reencarnation, because in the moment you... ehm... when you conceive a child, he/she receives your DNA, and therefore cant receive anymore of it, that's why it stops following altair, because ALL his memories were given to his son, all of them, since his birht until the moment his child was conceived. We can't see Altair's death or what he saw from the apple because it was after he had his son. Unless we load the memories of his son, we could see the moment he died, but from his perspective, his son's perspective, and therefor cant hear or gain access to altair's thoughts in that precise moment.

godsmack_darius
07-26-2010, 10:15 AM
That makes sence...

but Idont think you can concieve a child hours after having intercourse

I might be wrong, and im willing to be stand corrected, but that seems a little odd

El_Sjietah
07-26-2010, 10:20 AM
What's odd about it?

Keighvin
07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
godsmack_darius, once the sperm leaves that cuts off Altair's story. It doesn't matter when actual conception occurs, once the responsible sperm has left the building, the DNA becomes the child's and no longer follows Altair.

SlimeDynamiteD
07-26-2010, 12:23 PM
How did this go to Sperm again...?

Mr_Shade
07-26-2010, 12:28 PM
I think it's time to get back on topic.. and leave the bodily fluids out of it.. please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godsmack_darius
07-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Haha, so we cant say Saliva?

Jk, aight. As I said, my theory wasnt right, I just thought it was a cool thought, I dont follow it. Im simply brainstrorming http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Any other theories?

Ezio513
07-27-2010, 02:39 AM
@Ezio513

We Originally thought that too, but when we looked at it, there was no dot in Italy...

I think it was directing to the pieces of Eden

I maybe wrong, and my theory could be vice versa

Yea, you may be right.

Ezio513
07-27-2010, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
SPOILER***

QUOTE]

Um, actually at the end of Bloodlines he sets off for cyprus with the apple, and I believe that Bloodlines is after Desmonds little orgasmic random dream of Altair. In GameInformer they said that Altair himself did not go to Italy, but it is obvious that either it was Maria or the baby Altair's that went to Italy to continue the Assassins Bloodline. But who knows. Maybe this will be like LOST where they leave 80% of the mysteries unsolved (im not trying to pull from the subject with LOST, just a comparison)

Ezio513
07-27-2010, 02:49 AM
Haha, so we cant say Saliva?

Jk, aight. As I said, my theory wasnt right, I just thought it was a cool thought, I dont follow it. Im simply brainstrorming http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Any other theories?

I have a theroy, if at the end of Bloodlines Altair went to Cyprus, is it possible that he too went into the temple? Is it possible that he knows of the events to come therefor he attempts to stay alive to try to stop it? Just kinda a theroy for how Altair is possibly alive, but the idea that Altair also found that temple before the vatican was built on it sparks many ideas...

masterfenix2009
07-27-2010, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Ezio513:
SPOILER***

QUOTE]

Um, actually at the end of Bloodlines he sets off for cyprus with the apple, and I believe that Bloodlines is after Desmonds little orgasmic random dream of Altair. In GameInformer they said that Altair himself did not go to Italy, but it is obvious that either it was Maria or the baby Altair's that went to Italy to continue the Assassins Bloodline. But who knows. Maybe this will be like LOST where they leave 80% of the mysteries unsolved (im not trying to pull from the subject with LOST, just a comparison)
bloodlines comes before. if you played and beat the game maria doesnt even like altair yet until the end

godsmack_darius
07-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Lolz win :P

So, in the scene were he has his thing with Maria, this is AFTER he goes to Cyprus?

Chris199930
07-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Yes.But then if he had sons after bloodlines,how did he wrote the codex,since the final page says that he took a peek in the apples core,since it was into hiding?

bokeef04
07-27-2010, 05:27 PM
yes, you actually fight Maria again at the start of bloodlines(i think just before he leaves for Cyprus) and then you end up saving her from the templars who thinks she betrayed them

masterfenix2009
07-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Yes.But then if he had sons after bloodlines,how did he wrote the codex,since the final page says that he took a peek in the apples core,since it was into hiding?
maybe they found out that ghengis khan had a apple after they killed him

Ezio513
07-28-2010, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ezio513:
SPOILER***

QUOTE]

bloodlines comes before. if you played and beat the game maria doesnt even like altair yet until the end </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yea i guess you right, sorry. But that doesnt mean that Altair might've possibly been in the temple

EzioAssassin51
07-28-2010, 05:32 AM

What do you mean? COuld you clarify?

It's not like having sons is gonna tie him down and stop him from writing the Codex http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

godsmack_darius
07-28-2010, 06:48 AM
I dont think Altair could have gotten to the temple.vault...

The Prophecy was that a PROPHET(Ezio) would be the one to open it, hence Rodrigo not being able to open the vault, I dont think Altair got his hands on the papal Staff either http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chris199930
07-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Altair could have not opened the Vault,because Altair didn't had the pieces of Eden.The Apple ws in hiding and the Staff was lost or into hiding too.Altair's children could have been possible to enter the Vault,but since Minerva was waiting for the Prophet to come,they probably didnt enter,because of the prophecy,which said that 2 pieces of Eden were needed to open the Vault.And since they assassins did only knew about the apple,they couldn't have known te Prophecy.

Slaterxx
07-29-2010, 05:19 AM
Desmond saves the world but then turns to the darkside and becomes Darth teletubee

EzioAssassin51
07-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Slaterxx:
Desmond saves the world but then turns to the darkside and becomes Darth teletubee

Haha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

itsamea-mario
07-31-2010, 03:19 AM
barber shop cortet maybe...

xelamorph67
07-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by edzilla_551:

Well since Altair was a supossed imortal due to the Apple of Eden it's plausible that Ezio and Altair are still alive in the modern day order of Assassins.