PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new Assassin's Creed games

MKozik
12-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I think it would be cool if they mix it up a bit. What I mean is they have Desmond Miles fighting in the modern world killing off Templars with all the cool Assassin gadgets like in Splinter Cell. And from time to time when hes resting, he enters the Animus to find the next location of his target (Apple of Eden) so he can secure them. The multiplayer would consist of working as a team to reach a common target with enough difficulty to require stealth and skill in the Modern and Previous eras. That way they (the makers) will have enough storyline to entertain gamers for more than a week or two. What are your ideas? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif AC

MrJLBoyyy
12-23-2010, 11:09 PM
The only thing I need to ask Ubisoft is why Desmond has to go back to the animus. I could think that the animus somehow keeps him from going even more insane or stabilizes him so he goes through a different ancestor's life to *insert something that helps the story and is cool in history here*. Because Desmond doesn't need to go in the animus and that's one of the main reasons of Assassin's Creed...

LordWolv
12-23-2010, 11:15 PM
In the beginning, Vidic made Desmond go in the animus because only he can access the memories of Altair. He was used for finding the apple, but at the same time he learnt things through the bleeding effect. In AC2 and ACB he was in the animus 2.0 almost purely for traning, and it seems like enough. I think AC3 should be a full on Desmond game.

I like your idea of kind of Splinter Cell, but I don't want it to turn too Splinter Cell-y. Otherwise, it will just be too similar.

drizzit986
12-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Desmond was able to see his ansestors when out of the animus because of the after effects from the animus, so that could be used maby, or even more crazy idea, have a moble animus with wireless connection O.o. Just remember that we will need the animus to find Eve too I believe not just the temples. I do look forward to see Desmond take on Vidic with the apple, it would tie in the ending of AC1 and AC2, both of which had the boss battle use the apple. ACB is the only one in the bunch that did not use the apple on the main boss(he always ran when Ezio had it hahah).

tyrce111
12-24-2010, 08:50 PM
(Troll alert) I think it would be cool if AC4 had a guy in it that was an assassin that had a switch blade on his arm and killed every one and theres a machien called the ananimus that is a tiem machine! (Troll end)(sorry guys, had to do it)

assassinato_862
12-24-2010, 08:57 PM
(Troll alert) I think it would be cool if AC4 had a guy in it that was an assassin that had a switch blade on his arm and killed every one and theres a machien called the ananimus that is a tiem machine! (Troll end)(sorry guys, had to do it)

http://www.feministe.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

HORIZONTAL_WOLF
01-12-2011, 01:32 PM
i think they should do one in Victorian london where you play the fabled spring heeled jack whilst they can introduce new weapons such as a usable rife or your able to use a choice of desguises to help blend in with certin areas of london they can keep baldes and knifes, the leader templar would be Jack the Ripper who has been plotting against the assassins and killing prostitutes who help the assassins get there information.

hewkii9
01-12-2011, 05:16 PM
I'd like to see an AC stripped down to the point of being survival horror. Two hits and you're dead, nothing but the hidden blade, almost always being hunted yourself. Rather than frills like a broken economy or ten thousand side missions, the game would focus on doing its pillars perfectly, and making a world as real as RDR's.

jordankldy
02-02-2011, 08:17 AM
tbh i think they should finish up with des nd in the 3 game they should have him basically fighting in the modern day however he should go in to the animus and learn from other ancestors other new skills and weapons. this could then be open to games where u play as the ancestors to do their story, but i don't want them to b churnin out games every year until they spoil the series. they could also make a altair time type one where u play as someone just startin out so u would be sent on small missions until u are trusted to do bigger one and rise through the ranks to become a fully fledged assassin.
also they could do a "subject 16" game where u find out his story plant the glyphs and see what happened to him

jordankldy
02-02-2011, 08:29 AM
they could also do it during a war ie ww2 where you have to kill the influential characters but make it look like an acident like hitler u could poison him and make it look like suicide

Xanatos2007
02-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Could we post sequel ideas in the existing thread? (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Although...

Originally posted by hewkii9:
I'd like to see an AC stripped down to the point of being survival horror. Two hits and you're dead, nothing but the hidden blade, almost always being hunted yourself. Rather than frills like a broken economy or ten thousand side missions, the game would focus on doing its pillars perfectly, and making a world as real as RDR's.
I do have to agree with that.

Jsm_41
02-02-2011, 10:49 AM
i think they should make the next one purely in desmonds life not in his ancestors but he should be able to change his gear around when he visits different countries and he should be able to move around from country to country freely using stuff like cars, planes maybe even boats.

ILLusioNaire
02-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Well, something different must be done; something that will separate AC3 from all the rest, that is for sure. I would finally like to play as Desmond myself, but I would not want to abandon the thrill of going "into the past" so to speak and experiencing different eras. This way we could play as Desmond and other characters as well. They should give us the options to equip and unequip all of our gear for one, and we should be able to customize our outfits a TON more. I myself didn't really like Ezio's outfit in Brotherhood. It was like..."Look at me! I am KING ASSASSIN!" We need something more subtle and ideal, but at the same time interesting and pleasing to the eye. Altair had the best outfit imo. Didn't Ezio learn anything from the Incredibles? *No capes*

Anyway, I'm all bent out of shape on the outfits as you can read. Perhaps there could be a social system where we can befriend certain people by doing things for them and in return they can give us perks, weapons, and clothing. Just a thought. Kind of like with the Medici when you come back from killing all the conspirators; you get a new cape. Something similar to that but much more frequent and diverse in-story would be nice.

nice_cape
02-03-2011, 02:43 PM
This game is amazing, but.....

1) They need to take a page out of the HITMAN series. Allow the player multiple ways to complete a mission. You should be able to disguise yourself as the enemy and infiltrate bases or just show up with mercs and kill everyone. Disguises should be available outside of missions as well.

2)Abandon the whole noteriety thing. If I kill a guard on a rooftop and no one sees me nothing should happen. If a witness sees me then an alert level should go up, unless I kill that person. I also think you should be allowed to interogate guards after you beat them up.

3)More Customization. Different style outfits/capes. Every accessory should be optional; cape, armor, weapons etc. Get rid of dying outfits, I'd say about 80% of those colors were pretty ugly. Allow any color for any piece of clothing.

4)More Weapons. I think every main character should have a unique weapon that is unlockable by either killing or befriending them.

This one is my favorite...

5) Another poster already said this and its a great idea. There should ALWAYS be a threat of an enemy assassin being able to kill you with 1 blow if you dont see him coming first. How close this enemy assassin is to catching up with you should depend on how you play the game (ie. current Noteriety, stealth level during mission, body count outside of missions). You should also be able to bait, catch, and interogate enemy assassins.

DavisP92
02-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by nice_cape:
This game is amazing, but.....

1) They need to take a page out of the HITMAN series. Allow the player multiple ways to complete a mission. You should be able to disguise yourself as the enemy and infiltrate bases or just show up with mercs and kill everyone. Disguises should be available outside of missions as well.

2)Abandon the whole noteriety thing. If I kill a guard on a rooftop and no one sees me nothing should happen. If a witness sees me then an alert level should go up, unless I kill that person. I also think you should be allowed to interogate guards after you beat them up.

3)More Customization. Different style outfits/capes. Every accessory should be optional; cape, armor, weapons etc. Get rid of dying outfits, I'd say about 80% of those colors were pretty ugly. Allow any color for any piece of clothing.

4)More Weapons. I think every main character should have a unique weapon that is unlockable by either killing or befriending them.

This one is my favorite...

5) Another poster already said this and its a great idea. There should ALWAYS be a threat of an enemy assassin being able to kill you with 1 blow if you dont see him coming first. How close this enemy assassin is to catching up with you should depend on how you play the game (ie. current Noteriety, stealth level during mission, body count outside of missions). You should also be able to bait, catch, and interogate enemy assassins.

lol ur fav. idea sounds like mine idea about being branded a traitor by the other assassins. So of course i like that idea u said. but it would be somewhat hard to explain the enemy assassin. and once u kill him or her thats it. So if u were branded a traitor then all the assassins would be coming at u. So the threat would be constant. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nice_cape
02-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Wouldnt be hard to explain, the enemy trains or hires assassin mercenaries. Its not like an army of assassins is going to be on your trail at all times. Just 1, maybe 2.

DavisP92
02-03-2011, 08:57 PM
yea but what happens when u kill the one or two enemy assassins?

nice_cape
02-04-2011, 10:59 AM
They send out another one, who has to start from scratch to find you. Your noteriety for that aspect of the game resets when you kill one. Each one after that should be harder to spot/kill, and better at tracking you. Which would make sense.

Its not meant to hijack the storyline, just something extra to keep you on your toes. They're more like hitmen for hire, so they dont have to be assassins like Ezio.

Black_Widow9
02-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums MKozik http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>