"The Peacock will be on time, fan his tail."

William Frederick "Bull" Halsey

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 03:40 AM
Truly insightful.

Ronnie

<center>http://www3.sympatico.ca/corporon2001/First_Kill.jpg </center>
<center>Woot! First online Kill!</center>

"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win."
-Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, "The Communist Manifesto"

"In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage."
-John Steinbeck, "The Grapes of Wrath"

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 03:52 AM
This game owns me, as evidenced by my incessant online obsession. Now say that 4 times fast with a rabid shnouzer in your trousers while tap dancing a jig about fish!

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 04:21 AM
StG77_Klauen wrote:
- This game owns me, as evidenced by my incessant
- online obsession. Now say that 4 times fast with a
- rabid shnouzer in your trousers while tap dancing a
- jig about fish!
-

Where you been hidin all week? Either i've been sleeping too early, or you've had that stizuka in the shop....

< Bogey >s server is running that same map now (at least it was last night. It seem Crazyivan has started a new fad /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

<font face="Courier New">
BaldieJr
_____ | _____
_\__(o)__/_
./ \.
Whiners don't play vulchers
(er, winners)
</font>

Message Edited on 06/20/0311:23PM by BaldieJr

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 05:54 AM
It's "ownzed".

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

<center>http://www.blitzpigs.com/forum/images/avatars/bp_geminiCombined.gif

<center> <table style="filter:glow[color=red,strength=1)"> Warning: My intense sense of humor may tug at the stick crammed in your shaded spot. </center> <center> If you treasure your lack of humor please refrain from reading my posts as they may cause laughter. </table style> </center>
<table style="filter:glow[color=black,strength=1)">
<font size=+2><font color="black">Still loving my P-39</font></font> </table style>
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
<table style="filter:glow[color=green,strength=4)"> www.blitzpigs.com</center> (http://www.blitzpigs.com</center>) </table style>

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 06:00 AM
We are all striving to hold our own.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 06:06 AM
Blind_Joe_Death wrote:
- We are all striving to hold our own.

/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

TMI

<center>http://www.blitzpigs.com/forum/images/avatars/bp_geminiCombined.gif

<center> <table style="filter:glow[color=red,strength=1)"> Warning: My intense sense of humor may tug at the stick crammed in your shaded spot. </center> <center> If you treasure your lack of humor please refrain from reading my posts as they may cause laughter. </table style> </center>
<table style="filter:glow[color=black,strength=1)">
<font size=+2><font color="black">Still loving my P-39</font></font> </table style>
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
<table style="filter:glow[color=green,strength=4)"> www.blitzpigs.com</center> (http://www.blitzpigs.com</center>) </table style>

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 06:39 AM
-that's also "izall wizeek?" but I digress...alot. -I have been getting ready for 2 weekends full of weddings.

#1 is my best friend from college-full on hippy wedding

#2 is my brother-in-law's wedding-full on family drag.[no, not THAT kind of drag folks!]

so I have been getting gifts and plans together instaid of honing my skizills online. I was on VFC last night though and had a good flight with another stuka pilot, good fun but too laggy for my setup. 16 planes is too many for the lizaptop. Look for me on Sunday, as I will be lurking around with the squad. I haven't seen the insomnia server up lately, what, just because the same map is up u think you can slack off? I need to practice in there or the squad will beat me with moist noodles for not flying in formation properly. Ivan keeps getting too many skilled pilots willing to fry some bomber booty, All I see is yak attacks coming right up my nose.

<marquee>Stukageschwader 77 : coming soon to an airbase near you. </marquee>

Remember: It's not just a job, it's a chance to bomb the crap out of everything you see and NOT get called a dirty vulcher!

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 07:23 AM
I guess I'm just going to bed too early. Its friday so maybe i'll catch ya tonight if you're on HL.

If I don't see you, i'll start insomnia up before I crash. I'm going to drop the number of players to 6 though... my isp is short-changing me at the momment, which explains some of the pauses we've been seeing. I've just acquired the best cable modem on the market, so as soon as I get it in place i'll be calling my isp and whining like a perfectly annoying End-lUser /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<font face="Courier New">
&nbspBaldieJr
_____ | _____
_\__(o)__/_
./ \.
Whiners don't play vulchers
(er, winners)
</font>