PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* my AC3 theory

zrm22
12-12-2010, 07:10 PM
This is not about the singleplayer(though, I think it will be 3-400 years after ezio) this is about the trifecta of modern multiplayer games.
I am referring to the following game modes found in almost all popular multiplayer games:

Single player
Multiplayer
Co-Op

Single player will obviously be in AC3, and no multiplayer will make me go http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif. That leaves co-op, which is the point of this post
My theory begins with The apple. Now,I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure little is explained about how the apple gets to where the Borgia found it(in AC2). I think that at one point, Altiar put the apple on a pedestal similar to the one at the end of ACB. I think that when ezio put the apple under the collesium(which is conveniently off-screen), the apple reacted. This caused some of atiar's memories( which the apple held) to become known to ezio. So, the animus can be configured to allow desmond(as Altair) live the memory at the same time as someone( reveiled in AC3?) lives them as ezio. This would be similar to how the abstergo recruits battled eachother in ACB. If I sound crazy, or have any facts wrong, please feel free to comment.

dchil279
12-12-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure I follow

zrm22
12-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Short version:
Apple gets some of altiar's memories
Transfers them to ezio
Desmond and another person(reveiled through story) go in animuses that are hooked up to eachother
Both experience memory as Altiar and Desmond( similar to how the trainees at abstergo go in the animus together)

EmperorxZurg
12-12-2010, 07:39 PM
it's like a glitch basically. The Apple shifts across the space time continuum and then BAM. You got your backstory of why co-op is available and Altair is somehow fighting with Ezio.