PDA

View Full Version : Sendy sender

redcheetah7
08-22-2011, 09:09 PM
So I was replaying ACB single player lately and I found the oddest easter egg/glitch but it disappeared before I could read it. It was just after I completed sequence 6, I left the animus to read the emails. After reading all of them (lastly Lucy's) I went to the main email screen then returned immediately to Lucy's outbox because I was curious as to if I had missed something.

Lo and behold, the last 4 emails in Lucy's outbox from "Sendy Sender" followed by a different number for each one instead of the normal Lucy Stilman. Stupidly, I scrolled up in the inbox because I had a big WTF moment and wanted to check the names of all the other ones... only as soon as I scrolled up it prevented me from going back down and for the life of me I can't get back to them.

I do remember seeing something about subject 14 in the preview, but it was only a glance.

Sorry if this is old news, but I've seen NOTHING on google (which is actually a huge surprise, most video games have all their secrets on the internet) and the search function for this website isn't too good.

Has anyone else seen this/know how to access it?

Cercatrova
08-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I have never heard of this.
I would definitely like to see these E-mails if this is true.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Cercatrova:
I have never heard of this.
I would definitely like to see these E-mails if this is true.

Wow... I'd like to see these too...

SupremeCaptain
08-22-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't know why, but the name Sendy Sender scares me.

Cercatrova
08-22-2011, 10:31 PM
It does carry a bit of an ominous tone, Like the threat of violence from a purple dinosaur

Poodle_of_Doom
08-22-2011, 11:21 PM
It's almost like it was that substitute thing microsoft word has, only for the game. Sendy would be those who are recieving it. Sender would be those sending it. Just have the game substitute in as necessary. A possible glitch in the game? Perhaps.

redcheetah7
08-23-2011, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
It's almost like it was that substitute thing microsoft word has, only for the game. Sendy would be those who are recieving it. Sender would be those sending it. Just have the game substitute in as necessary. A possible glitch in the game? Perhaps.

I thought it was a glitch too until I saw something about subject 14
Im thinking it could be test emails the devs use d and didn't delete, but I'm still thoroughly curious as to what was in them

redcheetah7
08-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I figured it out!
It wasn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be. It was just emails devs left by mistake

You'll notice that scrolling all the way to the bottom then exiting out and reentering brings you right back to where you exited from. Meaning if you were looking at email 15 and leave to the menu with the 4 assassins and come back, you'll still be on email 15. If you click on someone elses box, this resets. The glitch is, if you switch boxes (but don't click on it) it'll switch to that box for everyone.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, open Lucy's deleted emails, go to the 15th, exit and go to Seans, highlight outbox (but don't click on it!) then return to Lucy's and click on outbox. There will be 6 emails (15-the 9 legitimate ones) that the devs forgot to delete. If you do the same thing with rebeccas deleted folder and inbox, you can see all of them numbered 1-15. I'm just after sequence 6 so theres probably more later on.

Useless, but interesting if you're into that sort of thing

Ghadiyali
09-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Sorry for such a late response...
I started playing ACB again and reached the 8th sequence and got out of the animus to read the mails...and for a moment I saw a list of "Sendy Senders" mails starting from Subject 10 to Subject 16 in Rebecca's account
I tried doing what you told but had no luck!
Did u get to read the mails?