PDA

View Full Version : Project Legacy Improvement Idea - Counter for Mnemonic Sets

MaKTaiL
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Hello. I'm now level 42 on Project Legacy and I'm trying to get the achievement called SYNCHRONIZED which you earn but combining all Italian Mnemonic Sets. The problem with this however is that I always forget which sets I have already combined.

So my idea is: the devs should add a counter that shows how many times you have combined certain set. It would be easier to follow up our progress and it would be another interesting stat to look at. What do you guys think?

arazona
12-22-2010, 11:46 AM
you it could be pretty handy
ive got that achievement but for the other people=p

MaKTaiL
12-22-2010, 02:05 PM
They should definetly do it. =D

RawSunlight
03-19-2011, 05:38 AM
it's bad enough that updated stats are sporadic and often you have to wait to go up a level before you're even sure you've succeeded in an award, but not knowing whether or not you've completed all the Italian Mnemonic sets is ludicrous.
I believe I've systematically been through & done them all, but now i have no way of knowing which one i might have missed or whether it's just slow to update?
Designed by idiots

NightmareGK13
03-19-2011, 07:13 AM
i managed to get the addicted achievement for combining five but synchronized haven't managed yet
so a counter would be indeed very handy
im level 51 but i just stopped playing since the only thing i can do now besides the achievements is the pvp and it doesn't seem that rewarding