PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else find it a bit cheesy (Possible Spoilers)

Dudebag
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone else find it a bit cheesy how much they changed Lucy's character?

In AC1 she was like a polite quiet character who seemed like she wouldnt last long in a fight (there is even a scene where she tells desmond about how 4 people tried to kill her and she had to be saved by Vidic) but now she takes on a heap of guards without breaking a sweat and swears like a trooper while desmond fumbles around like a novice.

What the hell is up with the change?

Daddyo0409
11-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Lucy was missing her left ring finger in AC1.

During the first part of the game when they are escaping Lucy touches Desmonds shoulder and you clearly see her left ring finger has grown back.

the amolang
11-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Daddyo0409:
Lucy was missing her left ring finger in AC1.

During the first part of the game when they are escaping Lucy touches Desmonds shoulder and you clearly see her left ring finger has grown back.

I still don't get why people don't understand this. LUCY WASN'T MISSING HER RING FINGER IN AC1! otherwise the templars wouldn't hire her! she just pulls back her finger so it looks like she is missing her finger, to tell Desmond that she is an assassin.

And anyways, don't you think that she may have been acting in front of Vidic in AC1? obviously she doesn't want the Templars to know that she is a wicked awesome fighter, otherwise she would be suspicious. Obviously you wouldn't act the same around people that you are keeping a huge secret from.

An_Idea
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
OMFG lucy is not missing her finger, Corey May, the freakin script writer of the game says she just bends it back http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Mcmole2
11-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Yes, her finger is bent back, as is explained only 20,000 times since the game was announced. Remember in the first game, she's a lab assistant but really an Assassin just trying to get closer to Desmond. Now, she's a total beast beating up guards beside Desmond. Yeah, she looks a lot different, but I think she looks better.

Captain Tomatoz
11-19-2009, 01:01 AM
the reason she looks better is probably because of the improvements of graphics from the 1st one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

the amolang
11-19-2009, 01:11 AM
even though I have to say (from what I've seen, as I don't yet have my copy) her eyes are creepy... every time it shows Lucy I'm shocked because of her eyes. It almost looks like they are looking in different directions...

Daddyo0409
11-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Well i must say sorry than. I didnt realize she bent her finger back.
But as i can read from the above posts there are some peeps here than could learn some patience for those of us who are no more that novices and unworthy of the blade.