PDA

View Full Version : Great work everyone at Ubisoft, take your time and relax during holliday ^_^

cartoon84
12-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Hi!

I just want to give a big "thumbs up" to all you guys at Ubisoft Montreal, it`s a fantastic piece of software you have developed here.
I play it on a PS3 and was a bit disapointed about some isues in framerate and so on, but i would guess the blame is on Sony for not providing enough tools for you to use.

Fantastic gameplay by the way, but you must have patience, take the game seriously and devote your time. This is not for everyone, but for someone like me that is interested in history, likes slow pace games and great desigm, this one is the killer app for both main consoles.

Once again, great work everyone. It is always room for improvements in the future and I am looking forward to your next project.
Maybe you will develop Deus Ex 3, that would be fantastic.

Player from Sweden
Soncerely
Magnus Ahlberg

stuburns
12-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by cartoon84:
i would guess the blame is on Sony for not providing enough tools for you to use.
You're insane.

Sgt.Burger
12-03-2007, 12:56 PM
They aren't allowed to relax until they've thrown out the PC version.

Otherwise we be gettin' the whips crackin'.

fulukai
12-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Phenomenal job, awesome game, GOTY for me (and I've played Bioshock, Halo, ME). Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif To say you deserve a well-earned vacation is an understatement!

Whenever you return, please make a patch that fixes the replay and adds difficulty sliders (cos those are really frustrating weaklinks). That would complete the perfect game.

AldirTheKnight
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
ohh Halo, because surely that's teh 00b3r 1337 h@x of videogames

Blaque_Dragun
12-03-2007, 07:58 PM
lmao Ubi relax....look at all the unhappy gamers waiting for a NA patch or a complete patch that addressed alllllll...issues.

Yeah ubi relax,good luck with Assassins Creed 2 lol

lol at this guy blaming Sony...

stix489
12-04-2007, 03:47 AM
People should be more like cartoon84...They should address their problems with no rage/flaming, and keep things cool all the way through!

Awesome first post dude and I agree 100% with what you said...keep up that cheerful attitude! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif