PDA

View Full Version : Beta vs Official Mp

Foppezao
12-15-2010, 10:16 AM
There's something i don't understand.
I thought during the Betagames while a MP session was over everybody got transfered[stayed connected] to the next session and if anyone wanted to leave you had to do so.
In the official version it seems after a session everybody gets disconnected and then the servers starts to search for new players.And this takes too long, why cant we all get connected and people have to quiet themselves if they want to?

SirAngry
12-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by foppezao:
There's something i don't understand.
I thought during the Betagames while a MP session was over everybody got transfered[stayed connected] to the next session and if anyone wanted to leave you had to do so.
In the official version it seems after a session everybody gets disconnected and then the servers starts to search for new players.And this takes too long, why cant we all get connected and people have to quiet themselves if they want to?

Yeah and it would also be great if they also had to 'quit' themselves. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Just pulling your leg. Its a fair point. I've kinda given up on ACB online truth be told playing as a level 2 assassin in a room full of assassins way higher got too frustrating and quite frankly boring. Added to this annoyance was the fact it always took soooooo long to get a game started. Bored me to death.

thedeadman_47
12-15-2010, 11:03 AM
it does start kind of a new session but it put prev session in top priority so if no one leaves your fine and the next session will start as quiqly as it could but if anyone leaves so it'll take 2-5 mins to search for new players but if its only you left start again because at the reply point it kinda syop searching for other sessions