PDA

View Full Version : General Assassins Creed Q&A / discussion Thread. (on topic only)

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Post any random topics that aren't woth making a new thread for.

Please try and keep it mostly about the assassins creed series.
But if you really feel the need to post somthing off topic, Then your in the wrong place http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
so go to the Off topic thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8321065568)

primerib69
09-19-2010, 03:03 AM
yeah so i was playing AC2 and all of a sudden a bunch of arrows came down and totally pwnd me.

back to the point, i was walking around venice then all of a sudden I see warren vidic dancing with a bunch of courtesans. weeeeeiiiird stuff man

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 03:09 AM
well if you thought that was wierd then you obviously didn't see the part where shaun got off his chair grew wings and flew out the window to fight a dragon.

wait why am i crapping all over my own topic.

alright ill say summit serious, i started replayin AC1 and i was reading the emails, and something i didn't notice before in one of lucy's deleted emails, the one about ahem, 'enhancement'. i didn't realize there was actually a code in that message.

primerib69
09-19-2010, 03:12 AM
enhancement? you mean like for your juevos? wow i cant believe they actually put something in there about that hahahaha oh ubisoft.

whats this code thing your talking about?

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 03:18 AM
Well, if you get on to lucy's computer, i dont know when it shows up, but if you go to her deleted emails, theres the one i just said, and if you just read every capital letter, it says something like ' we will be there soon' or something.

ScytheOfGrim
09-19-2010, 04:15 AM
Have you considered that the entire forum is for the very point of this thread?

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 04:17 AM
yeah i did, but i intended this for, smaller things, that will just clogg up the forum with endless threads.

ScytheOfGrim
09-19-2010, 04:23 AM
Threads will be made regardless of this one's existence.

Guess why?

Because there won't be an easy way to search for answers to small questions.

People who make new threads for the smallest of things are usually the ones who don't search properly. They're also the ones who pay close to no attention to the rules stickied at the top of the page.
If they're not going to pay attention to that, what are the chances they're going to come in here and ask their little question?

This only adds to the clutter.

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 04:26 AM
not necessarily

Edit - v I wasn't trolling

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Well i'll use this thread if ever i want to bring up say something that i noticed or whatever. cos at the moment, say someone who desn't post before they look wants to say something interesting that they found, but it doesn't really fit into a catagory of subjects, then where are they going to post it. they either try and bring it up somewhere, (mainly the off topic thread). but the idea behind this was just a general AC topic, like the 'bring up whatever you like' was a general place where you are supposed to post things unrelated to assassins creed.
my intent was that this could be linked to that thread for people who keep asking about AC1, 2, b etc.

so if you've got nothing useful to say the go and **** *******, and stop trollin on my thread.

EzioAssassin51
09-19-2010, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
not necessarily

After saying this you're supposed to give your side of the argument.

But i agree with Scyth. People are still going to make new, pointless threads, regardless, even if this is stickied.

But this is still a good thread i guess.

Let's hope the stupider of the newbs (notice i said stupider, not all of them), will notice this thread and come to it...

Maybe you should edit the title to include 'Ask Your small AC Q's instead of making a new thread' or something (Obviously not as long!)

EDIT: Or maybe just make it a full Q&A Thread?
EDIT 2: Maybe Q&A and AC Small Talk Thread?

Lets just cross our fingers eh?

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 04:47 AM
edited the title, what d'ya think of that?

SlimeDynamiteD
09-19-2010, 04:54 AM
I think you have a lovely signature xD
But nah, good thread if it really helps noobs from posting useless threads like "when does the beta come out?"
or "is assassin's creed 3 also for the playstation 3?" xD

EzioAssassin51
09-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
"is assassin's creed 3 also for the playstation 3?" xD

Never heard that one before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's beter Mario! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
09-19-2010, 05:31 AM
Oh I've seen it xD

EzioAssassin51
09-19-2010, 05:37 AM
I'll need to see it then XD

Got a link? But enough off-topic! To the off topic thread after you give me the link *doenelenle (That trnasition sound from the old 'To the Batmobile')*

SlimeDynamiteD
09-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Can't find it, it's closed anyways but it was kinda funny :P

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:

Edit - v I wasn't trolling

i was talkin to scythe,

anywayyyyyzzzzzz yeeeaaaahhh, assassins creed...

ScytheOfGrim
09-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Well i'll use this thread if ever i want to bring up say something that i noticed or whatever. cos at the moment, say someone who desn't post before they look wants to say something interesting that they found, but it doesn't really fit into a catagory of subjects, then where are they going to post it. they either try and bring it up somewhere, (mainly the off topic thread). but the idea behind this was just a general AC topic, like the 'bring up whatever you like' was a general place where you are supposed to post things unrelated to assassins creed.
my intent was that this could be linked to that thread for people who keep asking about AC1, 2, b etc.

so if you've got nothing useful to say the go and **** *******, and stop trollin on my thread.

This (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3741035108?r=2411048108) has been tried before on numerous occasions.

There's a better example that the forum is hiding from me, and it met the same static fate.

But I'll just keep trolling, because that's what we trolls do.
TROLOLOLOLOLO

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 06:38 AM
TROLOLOLOLOLO eh? this iS Trololololo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUlw4NT08Ds)!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, to make it not so bad: Why are Adam and Eve resistant to The Ones Who Came Before?

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 06:40 AM
From that example, it just seems he wanted to say something, so made a new thread for the purpose of a single thing he wanted to say.

im going more for the 'ask your stupid questions and have them answered angle'

or if ya want it could be an official rubbish bin where people can bring up pointles AC topics as much as they want, to leave other threads alone.

and the more you go on, thore more likely mine will die too, so shoo, go on shoo shoo.

Caligula__
09-19-2010, 06:43 AM
eh?

ScytheOfGrim
09-19-2010, 06:46 AM
"Yours" is pretty much on the edge of the plank already, anyway.

And I'm surprised you're even trying to deny that this thread and that are the same.

itsamea-mario
09-19-2010, 06:52 AM
its only on the plank cos you put it there.
i never said they weren't the same, but he just wanted to say something about what he wanted to do, im offering answers to questipons n stuff.

BTOG46
09-19-2010, 07:49 AM
*sigh* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Should have listened to Scythe, he was quite correct about this thread.......

*pushes thread off the plank*