PDA

View Full Version : im stuck in story mode.

jqueenii
11-17-2010, 03:44 AM
I have Rome 13% rebuilt. The eastern border of Campagna district, and eastern border of antico district is shaded. the next ! symbol is in the shaded area. i just started recruiting assassins. I have 6 viewpoints left and their all in the shaded area. I dont know what to do to advance.the only viewpoint i can access is on the aquaduct but i dont know how to get up their.

AssasinTemplar
11-19-2010, 07:52 AM
I am stuck in the EXACT same place. I also find it odd that I got all 3 Leonardo inventions without doing a single Leonoardo war machine mission. I was able to buy them one after the other.

Piflik
11-19-2010, 08:43 AM
You're not stuck, you just need to look harder for a way to the !.

Sir Sly
11-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Well, I am stuck there too! How do you get to that viewpoint? Or are you saying that in order to get to that viewpoint, you have to get to the "!" first?

BAMB0
11-21-2010, 06:46 PM
First off, you have to go around the shaded area. I thought it was broken too at first but just follow the boarder around and there should be an opening in the middle which will lead you to the mission. Which will then open up the rest of the restricted/desynchronized area.

Second, you were able to buy the inventions because you had the money. The game doesn't presume that you have that much money yet to be able to buy all three things at once. I was able to do the same thing. It just so happens that you were able to buy them all. You get the parachute after doing all the inventions though.