PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Time Poll

EzioAssassin51
02-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys.

Now, we all know that Ubisoft took out the DLC and didn't get to put in the Replay Missions feature because of time retrictions.

Just out of curiosity? Would you have waited an Extra two or three months for the game just so they could have included these three items?

I personally would have!

EzioAssassin51
02-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi Guys.

Now, we all know that Ubisoft took out the DLC and didn't get to put in the Replay Missions feature because of time retrictions.

Just out of curiosity? Would you have waited an Extra two or three months for the game just so they could have included these three items?

I personally would have!

senile old coot
02-26-2010, 12:15 AM
yes, simply because i would've had no alternative but to do so (and couldn't really say ''omg that game took so long to come out that i'm not buying it'' lol).

EzioAssassin51
02-26-2010, 01:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Al_Mualims_Nan:
yes, simply because i would've had no alternative but to do so (and couldn't really say ''omg that game took so long to come out that i'm not buying it'' lol). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry If the question was unclear but what i meant was would you have minded if Ubi said it would come out when it did but then pushed it back just to put those things in!

Atkamon
02-26-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm not sure only 1 month would have been enough for them...

the amolang
02-26-2010, 04:33 AM
I said yes simply because I was only able to get my hands on a copy a month after the release...

caswallawn_2k7
02-26-2010, 06:32 AM
I find it funny he thinks they could of fixed the problems in a month even tho the last DLC was only finished and released this month, meaning you would of been looking at the same release as the PC version meaning about a 4-5month wait. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

sherbet56
02-26-2010, 09:18 AM
i would have waited 3 months to buy the COMPLETE game instead of having to wait and pay extra for 2 crappy dlc's

EzioAssassin51
02-26-2010, 02:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
I find it funny he thinks they could of fixed the problems in a month even tho the last DLC was only finished and released this month, meaning you would of been looking at the same release as the PC version meaning about a 4-5month wait. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess your right!

I'll edit the title and the poll then!