PDA

View Full Version : Mini-map

SirPhist
12-08-2010, 11:59 AM
This just occured to me.

risummm
12-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I kind of like the idea.
But I do not think it should be added - the simple reason is, that there already is a height display.

If you look in the bottom left corner, there's a small black bar, with some numbers. It takes a bit to figure it out, but once you do, it work great. So I don't think this should be added no - but thumbs up for the idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

w1820044
12-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I wish you could somehow make the mini map zoom out on demand like in GTA4 by pressing the down button on the D Pad. It's sometimes a pain to go into the full map.. but no real complaints about it

Kombinat
12-08-2010, 01:10 PM
I think it would good to have as an option based on early exit polling. I voted no because my minimap is always off - I feel like it makes finding things too easy. It it were to get larger as you get higher, that would pretty much seem like an exploit to me but I'm silly and I should be ignored.

AnthonyA85
12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm happy with the mini-map how it is, and personally, it's a VAST improvement over AC1's.

And it already does have a hieght indicator of sorts, the numbers next to it is your distance in meters to your objective/target, and if your objective/target is above or below you, a small white arrow flashes up or down next to the numbers, plus, anything of note that's above or below you is faded.

SirPhist
12-09-2010, 02:00 AM
I don't need to see how far away I am from my mark in numbers at all: what direction from me it's in, and just approximately how far it is as displayed on the mini-map.