PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's cape as end game reward?

zomgcookie
11-03-2010, 08:03 AM
So in AC2 at the end of the game you had the Medici cape, the Venetian cape, and if you looked long enough, the Auditore cape. The Auditore cape....plain black with the Auditore symbol on it as the reward for collecting 100 feathers scattered throughout the game and all it does it make us instantly notorious?! So in ACB if we are given an assassin cape what would you want it to do? It would have the design of the flags in Monteriggioni and would either...Turn all guards into assassins(remember this is after you have 100% completion) Turn all Thieves, Courtesans, or Mercenaries into assassins who help you fight guards. Make your Assassins invulnerable when called upon, or something entirely different, its up to you. I just want a great reward if i do something time consuming like before and i think others would agree.

beanodad
11-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Infinite BAM might be fun

Deathgrim666
11-03-2010, 08:29 AM
I want a stealth camo cape. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

magesupermaster
11-03-2010, 10:37 AM
The leather cape from AC2 would be nice.
Maybe a cape with the Templar logo would make you incognito in all of Rome?

obliviondoll
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I'd want an Assassin cape to give you either an added challenge (like the always notorious effect of the Auditore cape in AC2) or to give an added challenge AND a perk.

Infinite BAM and always notorious would make a nice combo.

"Your assassins can be called on any time, but you'll need them."

zomgcookie
11-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
The leather cape from AC2 would be nice.
Maybe a cape with the Templar logo would make you incognito in all of Rome? Or a Borgia cape after destroying all Borgia towers.

piercedthrough
11-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Making all of the guards/courtesans/thieves wouldn't honestly really work. You'd have like 200 assassins following you

PhiIs1618033
11-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Templar logo or Borgia logo would be weird, seeing as you'll be defeating them throughout the game (Cesare dies, Rodrigo too).

zomgcookie
11-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by piercedthrough:
Making all of the guards/courtesans/thieves wouldn't honestly really work. You'd have like 200 assassins following you The more the merrier.

X10J
11-03-2010, 03:58 PM
no noteriety, notorious all the time(though I'm hoping the Auditore cape will make a comeback),or, as beanodad suggested infinite BAM.

tyrce111
11-03-2010, 10:09 PM
A cape that makes guards flee if they see you would be awesome!!!

It would obviously be a fun cape though.

Imagine walking through rome all badass and every guard fleeing from you because you just so AWESOME!!!

MCB280
11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
There should be a cape where you are just so badass that the guards join you JKS!!!!!! (that would be DUMB)
That thieves, courtesans and mercenaries are used like roadblocks to help you escape or fight but the courtesans would block the road and distracted the guards the Invurlnerable assassins sounds good to me if i raise a Assassin to level 10 and he dies im going to be ANGRY and go on a rampage.
and maybe one called the NOOB cape for the people who cannot find the feathers and Flags (this would be my cape when i get **** off with finding the flags and the feathers)

tyrce111
11-03-2010, 11:14 PM
and maybe one called the NOOB cape for the people who cannot find the feathers and Flags (this would be my cape when i get **** off with finding the flags and the feathers)

LOL Homing cape.
Flashes and bleeps when your near a collectable

Sloshylucas
11-04-2010, 03:20 AM
The cape of...

INVISIBLITY!

lol. Though I doubt it would appear in the game cause it's to unrealistic it would still be EPIC to try out. Imagine just going around Rome on a invisible killing spree with confused gaurds running aroud randomly only to be stabbed by an invisible assassin. EPIC!

zomgcookie
11-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Sloshylucas:
The cape of...

INVISIBLITY!

lol. Though I doubt it would appear in the game cause it's to unrealistic it would still be EPIC to try out. Imagine just going around Rome on a invisible killing spree with confused gaurds running aroud randomly only to be stabbed by an invisible assassin. EPIC!
A great assassin is always invisible http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

MCB280
11-04-2010, 02:07 PM
The EPICNESS CAPE guards are so afraid of you they drop there weapons and bow in your honor
@ tyrcne111 yep and when you are right on top of it ezio or Desmond SAY STOP THAT F****NG NOISE or we are right on top of it (this cape is for the people who get ANGRY WiTH FEATHERSS!!!!!!!!)