PDA

View Full Version : my old posts from the old URU board?

username7
11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
where'd they go? I did a search, and I can't find anything. My Profile says that I have ZERO posts. And although I'm pretty sure this new forum is, y'know, NEW, I can find posts here dating back to June.
So...what exactly got kept in the transfer?

username7
11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
where'd they go? I did a search, and I can't find anything. My Profile says that I have ZERO posts. And although I'm pretty sure this new forum is, y'know, NEW, I can find posts here dating back to June.
So...what exactly got kept in the transfer?

shadowcats
11-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Nothing...as far as i know

*** I'm A Figment of my own Imagination ***

_ Paula _
11-21-2003, 10:40 AM
Currently it is not feasible to migrate the post from the old forum to the new one. This may happen at a future date.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)

username7
11-21-2003, 12:32 PM
reply to Paula465:

ok then.
but is the former location of the old board still accessible at all? I know it's no longer in use and probably can't be posted at, but can it still be read?
oh and was this forum in existence before it became the default for URU: General Discussion? 'cause my searches picked up posts from 2002 that discussed D'ni.

_ Paula _
11-21-2003, 12:44 PM
I would think that Ubi still has access to the old forum, but none of us do.

When I do a search, I get topics from the DRC Forums, which were migrated in over. I think it was easy to accomplish the DRC Forums move because they were already divided up into separate Forum headings, whereas the Uru: General Discussion Forum wasn't. This may be why we can locate topics as far back as 2000.

Pa'lua (in Cavern)

maztec
11-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Could have always dumped them under a locked section that was "old forum posts"