PDA

View Full Version : WHA? Download version STILL not available!

ExpendableT
03-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Man I'm pissed. It was absolutely pointless in doing the PreOrder for the download version. It's now 7:09 AM CDT 3/21/2007 and STILL no download button. I was hoping to have this thing downloaded so I could install it as soon as I get home from work. Not going to happen. Now I'll have to wait 3 hours for the thing to download after I get home from work (assuming these idiots ever make it available for download!) This is the LAST time I ever buy a frak'n download version of anything from UBI. I could have just stopped at Gamestop on the way home from work.

BAD BAD BAD BAD UBISOFT!

ExpendableT
03-21-2007, 06:13 AM
Man I'm pissed. It was absolutely pointless in doing the PreOrder for the download version. It's now 7:09 AM CDT 3/21/2007 and STILL no download button. I was hoping to have this thing downloaded so I could install it as soon as I get home from work. Not going to happen. Now I'll have to wait 3 hours for the thing to download after I get home from work (assuming these idiots ever make it available for download!) This is the LAST time I ever buy a frak'n download version of anything from UBI. I could have just stopped at Gamestop on the way home from work.

BAD BAD BAD BAD UBISOFT!

airguard79
03-21-2007, 08:07 AM
due what I did put a support ticket in canceling your preorder and then go to gamestop...

ExpendableT
03-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I might end up doing that.