PDA

View Full Version : Has Ubisoft overdone Ezio's character?

Sarari
11-12-2011, 09:00 PM
As AC evolves, we see Ezio has become more wise and more powerful in terms of skills, fighting, and thinking through things. But to me, all this is just an overdone mistake by Ubisoft.

They seemed to have made Ezio an literally epic character. And the definition of a classical epic character is, that person has more strength than the majority of humanity, never makes mistakes, always makes the right choices, etc. Sounds like they're trying to make him into a second Beowulf.

As we can see, ever since Brotherhood, Ezio has been wiser, and stronger than when he was younger of course. But I don't recall him ever making a mistake in ACB, or at least not one big enough to cause mayhem to the city. He also got stronger in combat.

All of this seems to expand into Revelations. Every single interviewer out there said that Ezio is much wiser than before. If this is true, than he is probably gonna be a perfect person who will never make a big mistake again.

Also, a lot of the combat moves Ezio does is just an inhumane way of taking a person's life. Just look at some of the new moves they have in the combat trailer. There was a move at 0:56 where he picks a guy up from the ground with his hookblade which resembles his unique strength.

Now, people have been wondering why I choose Altair over Ezio. Well the reason is is because he is the exact opposite of Ezio, and makes many human mistakes. He's just an ordinary person who is out to do the right thing, just as Ezio. But the only difference is is that Altair makes mistakes.

You can say that Ezio made some mistakes. Not killing the pope, and I can't list anything else. If any of you guys out there have examples of mistakes he made that lead to major problems tell me.

But here's Altair's list.
1. Suleimon's temple
2. Burning Al Mualim's body, which leads Abbas to steal the apple from Altair.
3. Leaving Masyaf
4. Transmitting his anger into the apple which causes his wife's death.
That's all I can think of at this point. But all his mistakes make me feel like I can relate to him better.

What are your thoughts about all this?

RzaRecta357
11-12-2011, 09:10 PM
You're just looking at it to hard. It's the way they had to tell the story. He's lost loves and family.

Now he'll seem more human in gameplay with the new thing they stole from games like uncharted and then just termed it " Production Quality. " when we see him grab ledges that shatter so he tumbles around a bit and stuff while the camera follows all frantically.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm mainly talking about his choices. I remember in a couple of leaked vids he got kind of tired, but that's only cut scenes. I'm actually talking about the combat gameplay.

Jexx21
11-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Ezio Mistakes-

Killing for Revenge for some of his Assassinations
Screwing up with Christina
Playing out the events after the Pazzi Conspiracy practically exactly how Rodrigo wanted him to
Not killing the pope
Not keeping track of Mario during the siege
Treating Claudia like the whiny kid she was in the beginning of AC2 in ACB when they are both in their 30-40s
Not confronting Machievelli directly about La Volpe's suspicions

There are probably a bunch more than I'm not thinking about. Also, most (if not all) of Ezio's moves are completely possible. The reason why Ezio is so brutal is probably because he's paranoid about the enemy not actually being dead. Because of both battle experience and knowing what he himself has gone through and lived through.

Jexx21
11-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
When I said mistakes, I meant ones that cause mayhem or at least a lot of harm to something. Not killing the Pope is one, but I don't know anything else. I think not killing Cesare and Rodrigo in the castle was also a mistake, but it really didn't do much. Just continued the Borgia's raid for a little bit longer.

And I didn't have much problem with AC2, except for their animations. Everybody looked like cartoons or caricatures.

Abbas's stealing of the apple didn't cause any mayhem to anyone but Abbas or Altair. And burning Al Mualim's body was critical. He needed to make sure Al Mualim was dead and that the body wasn't an illusion. Abbas was the one who made the mistake by stealing the apple and holding a grudge over Altiar.

Altair left Masyaf to help assassinate Genghis Khan. He couldn't of forseen that Abbas would take over. So thus it isn't a true mistake. In fact, maybe NOT going would of been a bigger mistake. Possibly Masyaf would of been taken over even sooner by the Mongols.

His only true mistakes that you listed were 1 and 4.

rileypoole1234
11-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I think of Ezio now as James Bond. Cold, sauve bereft, smart man that knows what he has to do, and does it. No questions asked. When he was younger he was brash and more "sloppy" in the way that he did things. I like him a lot as a character. Jexx21 pointed out some of the mistakes I was going to so, yes I think Ezio has made plenty of mistakes.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 09:24 PM
The whole paranoia idea is kinda cool hahaha. I like it. I'm gonna stick with that for now :P

Cristina mistakes didn't cause huge problems. Only personal love problems. I guess I should take Maria's death out of the list....

Getting revenge was and wasn't a mistake. It benefited him in some ways and in some ways it didn't.

Treating Claudia like a girl isn't a mistake. She got what she wanted after 10 seconds into the fight lol.

The La Volpe situation I guess was a problem.

Final thing I have to say, another reason why the moves seem unrealistic is because they go by to quick, as if someone is hitting the fast forward button. They need to be a little slower and more fluid so that I/we can actually see what he's doing better. That also includes the camera angles. I remember a camera angle when you counter a guard with a spear while you also had a spear. So when Ezio threw it in this eye, the camera goes flying up into the sky and you see nothing of what just happened.

The only camera angles I found nice are the ones when you're doing the combo kill in the kill streak.

Jexx21
11-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh, yes. Ezio's actual assassinations before Venice were considered sloppy by Antonio. I agree in a way.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Ah damn, I'm mad now. You guys sort of proved your point but to me inside I keep thinking that Altair did make more mistakes (as if it was a good thing).

I mean, don't get me wrong, but I just see Ezio as a playboy who learns to be wise and just turns into a nearly perfect person. It's just not something I like to see inside a character. But I highly doubt Ubisoft would change any of that over a few people who think like me.

Jexx21
11-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, I personally see Altair as the perfect Assassin robot who comes out of his shell and shows his feeling once and a while. So... :P

Oh, and even though Ezio acted like a playboy, he honestly didn't get that many women. His only true sexual relationships were Christina, Caterina, Rosa, and Sophia. Sure, he had the occasional romp with a courtesan (he also had an encounter with a woman after a race in forli, but meh), but so did Altair. There's a reason why there are women in the garden at Masyaf. It was confirmed in 'The Secret Crusade' that Altair got his needed pleasures from time to time. When I first read that I had a weird scene in my head using Altair's stoic AC1 voice >.<

Anyway, Ezio wasn't actually any more of a playboy than characters from shows like Friends or Seinfeld.

NewBlade200
11-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Spoiler at the end of your post. Point 2,3 and 4. I expected a n00b to spoil those plot points, not a known member http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ezio has become a bit too perfect, hasn't he? I know he has spent 30 years fighting Italy's most evil bad guys but that doesn't mean he is perfect. It's funny how sometimes Altair (who shows about 40% of a normal human's emotions) is more relatable than Ezio.

On the topic of Ezio's strength I think he is a bit strong, but that could be explained through the fact that he has spent much of his life leaping up buildings wearing heavy armor. My dad is 52 and he's strong as a bull (he once tore a car door off with his bear hands after a car crash. Sweet http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) My main gripe with his kills is that they seem so inefficient. Why dodge away from a guys blade, slice under his armpit then shoot him in the back when he's on his knees when you can just stab him and not shoot him, or stab after the dodge. I saw one of the kills in ACR *COUNTER KILL SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">where Ezio stabs a guy through the head, yanks it to the right, snaps his neck with it, then pulls it out.</span>*COUNTER KILL SPOILER OVER* Its really cool, but its also really stupid.
Ezio is really becoming a bit too brilliant. It seems to have happened when he grew a beard.

What is with these games and beards?!

Jexx21
11-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Also, I thought that both Ezio and Altair were both stronger than most humans because of the amount of TWCB DNA they have in them? It's also the reason why Ezio is able to retain his skills at his age. Not to mention that when you are running on adrenaline your body can do really amazing things.

Sparty2020
11-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I find leaving Christina to be Ezio's biggest mistake and his biggest regret. In fact from the moment he left Christina for Monterrigioni his every move in that relationship has been a mistake. After all, the girl did love him and she is dead. There were also the mistakes of beliving Monterrigioni to be secure, not using the Apple immediately to follow and kill Cesare, letting Micheletto live, and all the many many mistakes he made in AC2 such as refusing to train as an Assassin, not accepting his heritage, trusting Uberto Albini unconditionally, making his every move and assassination a public spectacle (such as when he announced his name after killing Uberto), and ignoring Mario's advice about the codex pages until it was nearly too late (back in Venice when Leonardo told him about the Chosen One).

Ezio made plenty of mistakes. You say he has no character flaws while Altair is full of them. In fact, for alot of the people on these forums, Ezio is hated for having too many character flaws and love Altair because he is the "perfect assassin." In my eyes you measure your mistakes by the amount of scars you have and the length of time it takes to complete your mission.

Altair was never wounded. Ever. He went through Bloodlines and AC1 without getting a single scar. In the 3 games he was features Altair completed his missions in a total of 3 years. Ezio was stabbed twice, was manipulated and tricked by Rodrigo plenty of times (such as the Castel Sant'Angelo), was shot in the shoulder, took a stone to the face by Vieri Pazzi and even admitted in a cutscene to falling off "[his] share of buildings." Also, his mission between AC2 and ACB, to avenge his family's murder by the Borgia, took a total of 31 years.

You say Ezio made no mistakes and was a charismatic, skilled warrior. On the contrary, in my eyes Ezio made plenty of mistakes and the only reason he survived them all was because he was a charismatic, skilled warrior.

Agentbarto
11-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Fact is we have the ability learn from our mistakes, saying that Ezio has become too perfect is not looking at the big picture. He didn't get there by dumb luck, we can't say that Altair in his later years wasn't as "perfect" as you seem to think Ezio is, because we didn't follow his life as much. Also I remember a developer diary saying that Ezio's brutality is in part due to him being a street fighter first, and Assassin second. This would make sense since in street fighting there is no real discipline save "don't get hit" and "hit him/her harder than I've been hit". Altair on the other hand learned the art of fighting and a discipline that would reign in any ambient anger.

Also Ezio is not as emotionally controlled as Altair, partly because of his culture (Even the developers said that he was a very passionate Italian) and also given everything that has happened to him over the years. Altair on the other is much more meditative. Only a few times does he lose it so completely that stuff goes down. Which is why I can't say it was an mistake to let all the anger pour into the apple. It's hard enough trying to control your emotions in a tense situation. Imagine doing it all your life.

Altair661
11-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes, I am tired of Ezio. He's story fighting against the Borgia in Brotherhood was boring to me, I knew he HAD to win. I liked AC2, but Brotherhood story wise is the worst to me (except for the Desmond ending). Hopefully he has a bigger part in Revelations and is more interesting. Honestly I really only care for Altair coming back.

Ezio never came to me as a "Master Assassin". He's not very good at the whole "Assassinating" thing. He can whoop with a sword in the middle of a fight. . . but I never got that feeling with Ezio as I did was Altair. However I think it'll be better in ACR because he's essentially much more wiser.

And last, Ezio just isn't much of an interesting character after AC2. He fulfilled his revenge and started the Assassin's back up again (at least in Italy). I didn't see much character changes in ACB, other than he had more leadership. But in ACR he's supposed to be changed by these "keys." It'll be interesting.

So overall, alot of my problems I think are being addressed in ACR concerning Ezio. And apparently we'll get a little teary eyed from the ending of both Ezio and Altair's stories. Hopefully Ubisoft gives both Assassin's the fitting ending they deserve.

Agentbarto
11-12-2011, 11:18 PM
The thing is that his story in AC:R parallels the questions Altair must have asked himself later in life. In the Gamescon trailer Altair says something like "How could I reject the only life I have ever known?" Well... Ezio knew another life before the Assassins and it'll be interesting to look at what two people do when faced with the same questions.

Smegger_56
11-13-2011, 02:55 AM
Nope. Not at all IMO. I've enjoyed every game he's been in so far and enjoyed his personal journey so much. He's possibly one of my all time favorite fictional characters in any media form (deffo top 5)

I'll be sad that I wont be playing as Ezio again after this, but i'm also glad we'll be getting a solid conclusion to a a great characters journey.

eagleforlife1
11-13-2011, 03:02 AM
I am on Sequence 3 right now in ACR and Ezio is a lot different in this one. Constantinople is completely different to Italy and although he is Il Mentore in Italy he is like a fish out of water in Constantinople because everything is so different and this shines through in his character. He comes across as more natural and vulnerable to me.

And on a side note, I think Darby McDevitt has done a great job with the scriptwriting.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Man, you all have opened my eyes to this. You all have listed and stated so many things, I don't even know where to begin with this.

@NewBlade200 I totally agree with you on the combat. They are totally over doing every move.
Jexx, I know you told me it was due to paranoia but as NewBlade said, when a guy is down on his knees after you stab his several times, I think he's done. There is really no need to shoot him after that or even just stab a couple more times.

@Sparty You're the one who opened my eyes the most about this. I actually prefer a person with more flaws than a person with less. It makes them more interesting. But I've failed to see that with Ezio, but I don't know why. I felt like Ezio's story zoomed by fast even though we've had 2 games with him already.

Now you said something about scars, Altair did have a scar.......on his lip haha. And yea, Ezio has like 3-5 scars on his face now. I'm guessing that it's because of all the years he's fought people, and I'm assuming Altair fought a lot, but not as much. Or it could just be the fact he's just never been hurt that bad. Oh and you also mentioned that Ezio has fell of his share of buildings LOL. I never remember him saying that. Which AC game was it?

@Agentbarto I really hope we get to go more in-depth with Altair than we all expect. Altair is more of a disciplined fighter, while Ezio as you said is more of a street fighter. But I'd rather be a disciplined fighter rather than street. It seems more sloppy to be street. I'm really afraid that Altair will get the moves Ezio has, because Ezio's moves don't fit Altair at all. Him having kills streaks would be fine but him with street moves is not.
I also feel kinda sad for Altair, that he's only been able to live one life. Even when he's older he still has the job of an assassin.

@eagleforlife How are you playing ACR????

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Dude, a ton of people are playing ACR. Haven't you heard about all of the walk-through vids?

Anyway, I still believe the animations are to reflect Ezio's paranoia, and also to look cool. It's still a game, not everything has to be realistic. In fact, I prefer my games to not be completely realistic.

EDIT: Oh and there is no confirmation that Altair even has a scar on his lip. Why? The Altair we played in AC1 was a complete copy of Desmond's face, along with the dream sequence in AC2.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Have you seen the video where he burns Al Mualim? He has a scar. And Desmond doesn't have the scar anymore. I don't know why. I saw the video of Desmond and he didn't have the scar.
Desmond - pause at 2:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTjxVcIANdc)

Altair - pause at 1:28, he still has the scar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv26LOKUUQ0)

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Meh. It doesn't matter that much.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 10:11 AM
LOL I just proved you wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Actually Desmond does have the scar on his lip still. It's just that it's mostly covered up by his beard.

SleezeRocker
11-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Hehe
http://nerdbastards.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ezio-pumps.jpg

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:14 AM
..That's my Dad's old car.

SleezeRocker
11-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
..That's my Dad's old car.

....Did he say whatever happened to it? :/
lol

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:20 AM
He sold it to get a new one. :P

LightRey
11-13-2011, 10:23 AM
No, they haven't.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:24 AM
I am Ezio.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Desmond only has a scruff hahah. Ezio has a full on beard and you can still see his scar. I think they took out Desmond's scar. He looked cool with it.

SleezeRocker
11-13-2011, 10:26 AM
He sold it to get a new one. :P

"!" Ask your dad if he was payed in florins lol

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Desmond only has a scruff hahah. Ezio has a full on beard and you can still see his scar. I think they took out Desmond's scar. He looked cool with it.

Nah, I can see his scar in game play sequences that I watched. Some scars behave differently, I believe Desmond's scar wasn't that deep so it can be hidden more easily.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 10:40 AM
There's Desmond gameplay? Or are you talking about his cut scenes?

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 10:50 AM
His cut scenes. But there is also Desmond Gameplay, but they are optional missions.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 11:21 AM
I thought Desmond missions were required?

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 11:45 AM
No, they are optional.

eagleforlife1
11-13-2011, 12:06 PM
@eagleforlife How are you playing ACR????

Ubishop posted my delivery on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday.

Serrachio
11-13-2011, 12:07 PM
I think the disconnect that some players may feel with Ezio's life is because in contrast to Altair, we are taken out of his life at points and re-inserted later on when there happens to be some action for us.

With Altair though, AC1 played through one whole year and we felt as if it was one big thing to us. The Animus didn't pull us out to stick us back into another part, after however many years have passed.

It could be that by removing us from times in Ezio's life, we are only considering the parts of him where he is out killing people.

It may also be that we were never really given much time as Altair when it comes to a proper console game, whereas Ezio has had more focus and spotlight.

@Jexx, Altair does actually suffer one injury in The Secret Crusade, because it explains that he got hit by Al Mualim's sword in the showdown between them, and that is where he received his scar.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Actually, AC1 is only 2 months, not a year.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Dude Jexx!! Thank you so much for that link! I really appreciate it!

LightRey
11-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Indeed. Nowhere near a whole year.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Dude Jexx!! Thank you so much for that link! I really appreciate it!

No prob, thought you would like seeing some Altair gameplay.

Sarari
11-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Yea, I absolutely loved it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

But didn't someone at Ubisoft say that he was supposed to be 17 at that time?

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Meh, Patrice said that your Brotherhood would walk around with you in Brotherhood. UbiSoft says lots of things. Like how PC would release on Nov. 15th then delayed it.

Serrachio
11-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Indeed. Nowhere near a whole year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I was referring to a year, I meant that the events all happened within one year, i.e. 1191.

RedSpider
11-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Don't think they have overdone Ezio, but what's weird to me is that, despite only playing 2 games with Altair as the protagonist (Altair's chronicles and AC1) which only took place during 2 years of his life, I have more of an affinity with Altair than with Ezio, despite seeing a larger portion of his life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Sarari
11-13-2011, 02:40 PM
I thought the minute AC1 started till the end of it was a span of 3 years?

LightRey
11-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Indeed. Nowhere near a whole year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I was referring to a year, I meant that the events all happened within one year, i.e. 1191. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't look like it:

Originally posted by Serrachio:
AC1 played through one whole year

@Sarari No, 2 months.

Agentbarto
11-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I think he meant that in the big picture we only lived a year in Altair's life ( as you said not even a full year, but a part of a single year nonetheless ), but with Ezio we lived decades ( again sporadically because ~40 years would be insanity ).

Sarari
11-13-2011, 03:50 PM
So you're telling me that Altair traveled between 3 cities and killed 8 guys, in only 2 months..doubt it.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Uhh.. that's what UbiSoft said. And there's no way that AC1 was a span of three years.

lukaszep
11-13-2011, 04:05 PM
So you're telling me that Altair traveled between 3 cities and killed 8 guys, in only 2 months..doubt it.

If you wanna be pedantic about it...
The cities (Damascus, Jerusalem and Acre) are fairly close together so i'm sure it is possible. Don't forget Altair only spent (correct me if i'm wrong) about 2 days on each target, so that's roughly 16 days (just over 2 weeks) meaning about 8 weeks of travel. Sounds about right to me.

LightRey
11-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't know where you got the idea from that it took 3 years. The events in the game took place within 2 months both in the game as irl.

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 04:09 PM
@Sparty You're the one who opened my eyes the most about this. I actually prefer a person with more flaws than a person with less. It makes them more interesting. But I've failed to see that with Ezio, but I don't know why. I felt like Ezio's story zoomed by fast even though we've had 2 games with him already.

Now you said something about scars, Altair did have a scar.......on his lip haha. And yea, Ezio has like 3-5 scars on his face now. I'm guessing that it's because of all the years he's fought people, and I'm assuming Altair fought a lot, but not as much. Or it could just be the fact he's just never been hurt that bad. Oh and you also mentioned that Ezio has fell of his share of buildings LOL. I never remember him saying that. Which AC game was it?
Glad I could be so enlightening http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif lol

I said Altair never got injured in the games, but he did have the scar. Maybe as a 2 year old he slipped and scraped his face on some rocks, or it was a training accident, or he got into a bad fight. Either way from the moment we were first introduced to Altair he wasn't injured in any way unlike Ezio. Maybe you prefer Altair because "familiarity breeds contempt." After all, we took Ezio through 2 (nearly 3) full length campaigns full of story and character development while we only had Altair for one game that, by comparison, did nearly nothing in the story/character departments.

Ezio said he fell off buildings in ACB, at the beginning of the Templar mission where you kill the Footpad. He said it to the woman to convince her to not stand on the roof, but he didn't make a big deal of it. It's like me saying not to play with knives because you can get cut and I know this from of experience. I'm not admitting to being incompetent with blades, simply that I have indeed cut myself by accident. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sarari
11-13-2011, 04:18 PM
Ok sorry about the mistake guys. I don't really know where I got that idea.

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Ok sorry about the mistake guys. I don't really know where I got that idea. Might have been from me since I mentioned that in the 3 years we had with Altair he was never injured. When I said that I meant that in Assassins Creed: Altair's Chronicle (1190), Assassin's Creed 1 (1191), and Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (1192) he was never injured.

Sorry if it was my fault :P

Sarari
11-13-2011, 04:26 PM
No, it wasn't you. I remember there was an achievement for the Xbox and was called 1193. And since we started AC1 in 1191, and the achievement was called that, I figured we played at least 2 years.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 04:35 PM
I think 1193 was the year in which one of the assassination targets actually died.

Animuses
11-13-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Robert died in 1193.

agitatedchimp
11-13-2011, 05:43 PM
I believe that their is a super race of beard people which consists or Chuck Norris and Ezio ( also Desmond is trying to become one with his new scruffy facial hair but its not working for him so well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif )That explains why Ezio's so strong and his kills are so unnecessary and bad *** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Only legends and Gods are allowed in this race of bearded people. Muhammad, Chuck Norris, Jesus, Heracles, Achilles, Theseus, Ulysses Grant, Frederick Douglass, Robert E Lee, Confuscious, Ernest Hemingway, Vincent van Gogh, Che Guavara, Charlemagne, Lincoln, and the most interesting man in the world. Then there are the thousands of Pagan gods who had beards such as Zeus, Poseidon, Loki, Odin, Thor, etc.

The beard is the ultimate sign of manly virtue back in an age where men were men and spent their days hunting bears and lions, exercised with logs and stones, and took a wife through some impressive manly act. Only full grown men could grow beards since women couldn't and boys who were not considered manly enough died off in droves during some war. Yes, forget high school, back then wars were the ultimate "rites of passage."

The fact Desmond has a beard only goes to see that the Animus can transfer not just skills and memories but also layers of "badassery." In AC2 after first entering Ezio Desmond was a parkour master, a fighting legend, and a killer. In ACB he gained a tattoo, became more independent, and finally grew the balls to flirt with the girl he likes. Now in ACR he has grown a beard and is dressed in all black: he is now officially a badass.

Well this was a long, useless post on something that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Ezio didn't gain his beard after he spent the night at Caterina's though.

Serrachio
11-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Ezio didn't gain his beard after he spent the night at Caterina's though.

That was because he beat the crap out of Vieri first, so you can consider that his manly act. :P

Sarari
11-13-2011, 06:32 PM
I think Chuck Norris is over rated.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 06:35 PM
I think Altair is over-rated.

*shifty eyes*

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Ezio didn't gain his beard after he spent the night at Caterina's though. It takes more than getting laid to earn the right to wear a beard. Throughout history we have pansies and cowards, especially among royalty and nobility, who slept with women left and right yet fell to their knees and cried at the sight of a real man... usually because that real man was coming remove that weakling of his possessions.

It took Ezio many decades to earn his beard. He had to murder hundreds of people, sleep with dozens of women (at least in my mind. Doubt a playboy like him can stay chaste for so long), earn dozens of weapons, be the first man to fly (take that Wright Brothers!), and eventually be inducted into the Assassin Order. But his final trial was suffering that which would kill others: getting stabbed.

Throughout history we have people who die of gunshot wounds, who get stabbed, who get sliced; people who are torn apart, who are trampled, who are drowned, and weaklings who die because of germs and infections. Pah! Then we have monsters like these (http://www.cracked.com/article_18429_6-soldiers-who-survived-****-that-would-kill-terminator.html) men! (http://www.cracked.com/article_17573_7-fatal-injuries-that-people-somehow-survived.html) By getting stabbed and living to fight another day Ezio has earned the right to stand by these legends

Sarari
11-13-2011, 06:45 PM
I think Ezio is over-rated.

*shifty eyes*

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 06:50 PM
What about the Jesus Horse? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...e=feedrec_grec_index (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Wyztbckdk&feature=feedrec_grec_index)

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 06:52 PM
o.O it is official: Ezio is Jesus' descendant!

Agentbarto
11-13-2011, 07:02 PM
the only way to judge a man... Is by his beard (http://findlaydonnan.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/trustworthiness-of-beards-mustaches-chart.jpg)

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 07:17 PM
What a close-minded view Agent http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif When in doubt remember your childhood (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzcc5Hk3N1qjvxfho1_500.jpg)

Sarari
11-13-2011, 07:21 PM
LOL that's it. I'm growing a beard!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Agentbarto
11-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
What a close-minded view Agent http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif When in doubt remember your childhood (http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnzcc5Hk3N1qjvxfho1_500.jpg)

Haha nice. I think I've seen the light now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

LieutenantJojo
11-13-2011, 08:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
I don't know where you got the idea from that it took 3 years. The events in the game took place within 2 months both in the game as irl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, but it is weird when you think about it however.

Altair constantly travelled between Masyaf, Acre, Damascus and Jerusalem, which aren't really located that close to each other and he had to do it by horse. Not to mention that in every city, he had to gather information and all. He had to do this for 9 people (Maria included, even though he didn't kill her) + travelled to Arsuf to kill Robert and after that he travelled back to Masyaf to take care of Al Mualim. He did this all within 2 months!

Ezio had to kill 5 men in Tuscany and that alone took him 2 years. Traveling from Florence to Venice took him 1 year and killing Emilio Barbarigo even took him 4 years!

So yeah, when you look at those things, it's pretty weird. Either Altair was incredibly fast in doing things or Ezio was one slow bastard.

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Acre, Damascus, and Jersulam are actually a lot closer together than most of the cities in AC2.

Sparty2020
11-13-2011, 09:10 PM
The thing is that AC1 followed a set pattern. Masyaf-Damascus-Masyaf-Acre-Masyaf-Jerusalem, rinse, repeat 3 more times. I don't care whether they're right next door simply traveling from my home state of Florida to New York or California takes days in a car speeding at 120 (I did it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ), I am surprised that Altair did it all on horseback in the middle of a war as all-encompassing as the Crusades.

Even discounting the intel gathering and assassinations, the simple tedious activities of the day which were not shown on-screen, such as feeding the horse, draining the lizard, resting, finding shelter, finding FOOD, etc would have dragged each journey by a good month. Then we have the Templars, the Saracens, and the inevitable bandits.

I'd believe it if someone told me AC1 took place over 10-12 months assuming that the Assassin's horses were as well trained as the Assassins themselves... but 2 months? I might as well say I walked from Los Angeles to Brooklyn in a week. Without shoes.

LightRey
11-13-2011, 11:17 PM
The thing is that AC1 followed a set pattern. Masyaf-Damascus-Masyaf-Acre-Masyaf-Jerusalem, rinse, repeat 3 more times. I don't care whether they're right next door simply traveling from my home state of Florida to New York or California takes days in a car speeding at 120 (I did it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif ), I am surprised that Altair did it all on horseback in the middle of a war as all-encompassing as the Crusades.

Even discounting the intel gathering and assassinations, the simple tedious activities of the day which were not shown on-screen, such as feeding the horse, draining the lizard, resting, finding shelter, finding FOOD, etc would have dragged each journey by a good month. Then we have the Templars, the Saracens, and the inevitable bandits.

I'd believe it if someone told me AC1 took place over 10-12 months assuming that the Assassin's horses were as well trained as the Assassins themselves... but 2 months? I might as well say I walked from Los Angeles to Brooklyn in a week. Without shoes.
Oh I won't argue that it's unrealistic. However, all assassinations and their investigations were finished in one day each.
So that would be 9 days + 9 times traveling back and forth between Masyaf and each city (3 for each), with an added traveling time for the 9th time, because Alta´r goes to Arsuf.
That would be about 5-6 days traveling time for each city on average (which is actually not that unrealistic).

SleezeRocker
11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
you guys do know ezio is still rockin right?
*far left*

http://cheapsunglasseslyrics.com/images/beard1.jpeg

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Oh I won't argue that it's unrealistic. However, all assassinations and their investigations were finished in one day each.
So that would be 9 days + 9 times traveling back and forth between Masyaf and each city (3 for each), with an added traveling time for the 9th time, because Alta´r goes to Arsuf.
That would be about 5-6 days traveling time for each city on average (which is actually not that unrealistic). All assassinations were in one day? So what did Altair do when the Assassin leader in the city told him to sit down, rest, and prepare himself? Did he just sit down for 3 minutes and went off to kill more people? Then we have all the time climbing view points and rescuing civilians.

http://lakesideministries.com/images/ActsMap_Paul_to_Damascus.jpg http://history.wisc.edu/sommerville/123/123images/RichAcre.JPG

If you told me it took you a week to cover the distance in a car I'd believe you. If you told me it took you a week in a carriage I'd believe you. Hell, if you told me it took you a week on horseback I'd still believe you since we today we have saddles, stirrups, spurs, roads, horseshoes, etc. But if you told me it took somebody a week to cover the distance from city-to-city on a horse's back 9 centuries ago during one of the largest and bloodiest wars in history I'd say that you'd be lying. Even if the horse was some sort of super-pegasus able to fly through the canyons and withstand the brutal heat without exhaustion I'd doubt the rider could also. Don't know if you ever rode a horse but even with all the benefits of technology and training it's still super painful to both the groins and inner thighs riding a horse. And that's without the two armies: I CANNOT stress how big a factor the Crusader and Saracen armies would be on any prospective traveler.

Don't know which is more unrealistic: that each memory sequence only took 1 day, that Altair traveled from city to city in a week considering his conditions, or that the entire game only took 2 months. Come on Light, you're a smart man. Even if Ubisoft said it took 2 months you have to realize just how stupid that statement sounds. There's a reason it took Ezio years to assassinate somebody...

LightRey
11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
That would be about 5-6 days traveling time for each city on average (which is actually not that unrealistic). All assassinations were in one day? So what did Altair do when the Assassin leader in the city told him to sit down, rest, and prepare himself? Did he just sit down for 3 minutes and went off to kill more people? Then we have all the time climbing view points and rescuing civilians.

http://lakesideministries.com/images/ActsMap_Paul_to_Damascus.jpg http://history.wisc.edu/sommerville/123/123images/RichAcre.JPG

If you told me it took you a week to cover the distance in a car I'd believe you. If you told me it took you a week in a carriage I'd believe you. Hell, if you told me it took you a week on horseback I'd still believe you since we today we have saddles, stirrups, spurs, roads, horseshoes, etc. But if you told me it took somebody a week to cover the distance from city-to-city on a horse's back 9 centuries ago during one of the largest and bloodiest wars in history I'd say that you'd be lying. Even if the horse was some sort of super-pegasus able to fly through the canyons and withstand the brutal heat without exhaustion I'd doubt the rider could also. Don't know if you ever rode a horse but even with all the benefits of technology and training it's still super painful to both the groins and inner thighs riding a horse. And that's without the two armies: I CANNOT stress how big a factor the Crusader and Saracen armies would be on any prospective traveler.

Don't know which is more unrealistic: that each memory sequence only took 1 day, that Altair traveled from city to city in a week considering his conditions, or that the entire game only took 2 months. Come on Light, you're a smart man. Even if Ubisoft said it took 2 months you have to realize just how stupid that statement sounds. There's a reason it took Ezio years to assassinate somebody... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, traveling from Masyaf to Jerusalem takes about 6-8 hours by car. Assuming traveling by horse would be at a speed of about 25 km/h it would take about 24 hours (so that would become 2 days with rest). Jerusalem is the farthest of the 3 cities too, so all the others would take less time.

As for the investigations and assassinations taking place on the same day, that's all in the investigations themselves. For each of the assassinations it's always: "later today" or "this afternoon".

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 01:17 AM
I said I'd believe you if you made the journey in a car, never said I'd be impressed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I already gave my reasons why a horse wouldn't be able to make the journey but here's another point: horses today are bred specifically for their assigned tasks. If they're racing horses they come from a long line of selectively bred "speed" horses. If they're carriage horses they come from a long line of selectively bred "power" horses. This tactic of selectively breeding horse breeds to achieve a specific function was nonexistent in the middle ages. That means that the horses Altair would have used are "inferior" to the horses we would use today. Then there are the factors of nutrition and training...

My point is that you are grabbing those numbers from modern stallions who are probably better kept for and definitely genetically superior than their ancestors might have been 8-9 centuries ago. Then we have things like lack of roads, the middle-eastern heat, probable lack of horseshoes (which, while existed, was usually limited to royalty), other dangerous animals, and, of course, a war. It is perfectly possible for a horse to have made the journey in 2 days... but it'd probably die from exhaustion. It's also possible to have made it in a week, but that'd be a dangerous gamble not many would be willing to risk.

Looking back yea, the investigations did say that. I guess that's another thing the original AC lacked: an accurate sense of time.

LightRey
11-14-2011, 01:21 AM
I said I'd believe you if you made the journey in a car, never said I'd be impressed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I already gave my reasons why a horse wouldn't be able to make the journey but here's another point: horses today are bred specifically for their assigned tasks. If they're racing horses they come from a long line of selectively bred "speed" horses. If they're carriage horses they come from a long line of selectively bred "power" horses. This tactic of selectively breeding horse breeds to achieve a specific function was nonexistent in the middle ages. That means that the horses Altair would have used are "inferior" to the horses we would use today. Then there are the factors of nutrition and training...

My point is that you are grabbing those numbers from modern stallions who are probably better kept for and definitely genetically superior than their ancestors might have been 8-9 centuries ago. Then we have things like lack of roads, the middle-eastern heat, probable lack of horseshoes (which, while existed, was usually limited to royalty), other dangerous animals, and, of course, a war. It is perfectly possible for a horse to have made the journey in 2 days... but it'd probably die from exhaustion. It's also possible to have made it in a week, but that'd be a dangerous gamble not many would be willing to risk.

Looking back yea, the investigations did say that. I guess that's another thing the original AC lacked: an accurate sense of time.
I'd like to refer to you the practice already common since Roman times, which involved changing horses every few hours while traveling as to avoid that very problem.

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Ah yes, that is true. Thing was: did you change horses in the Kingdom? Because I sure didn't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

LightRey
11-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Ah yes, that is true. Thing was: did you change horses in the Kingdom? Because I sure didn't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Ah, but that is only inside the Animus, where jumping into haystacks from 50 story high buildings leaves you without harm and where you can keep running forever without ever getting tired.

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 01:31 AM
Indeed. But what lone assassin would travel with a horse and a spare? I'd imagine if he was with a friend or a group but to travel with multiple horses by yourself in a warzone is not only difficult but suicidal. Then there's also the fact you have to move slow, which makes your 2 days/1 week point moot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

LightRey
11-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Indeed. But what lone assassin would travel with a horse and a spare? I'd imagine if he was with a friend or a group but to travel with multiple horses by yourself in a warzone is not only difficult but suicidal. Then there's also the fact you have to move slow, which makes your 2 days/1 week point moot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
They don't travel with spares. They switch horses at certain stations. It was quite common for villages along main roads to have those and even then I'd imagine the Assassins having some secret stations of their own.

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 01:39 AM
Those stations would usually be shut down during times of conflicts due to mass migrations, looting, pillaging, stealing, and, of course, the owner doesn't want an arrow through the eyeball. Do not underestimate the effects of a war on a civilian populace. If Altair wanted to change horses he'd have to bring a spare... or run into the bravest (or most foolish) people in the entire Middle East. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

LightRey
11-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Those stations would usually be shut down during times of conflicts due to mass migrations, looting, pillaging, stealing, and, of course, the owner doesn't want an arrow through the eyeball. Do not underestimate the effects of a war on a civilian populace. If Altair wanted to change horses he'd have to bring a spare... or run into the bravest (or most foolish) people in the entire Middle East. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif
Or, as I said, one of the conveniently located stations owned by the Assassins themselves (likely in secret).

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 01:51 AM
It's possible... it's possible. But without any official word on that it isn't a valid argument http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Likewise I could say the reason Ezio took a lifetime to avenge his family was because he was getting distracted with his... "outlets." But without any proof that belongs in the realm of fanfiction (or adult fanfiction if you're feeling kinky http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif )

LightRey
11-14-2011, 01:53 AM
It's possible... it's possible. But without any official word on that it isn't a valid argument http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Likewise I could say the reason Ezio took a lifetime to avenge his family was because he was getting distracted with his... "outlets." But without any proof that belongs in the realm of fanfiction (or adult fanfiction if you're feeling kinky http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif )
Well as I said I'm not saying it's likely, but it's not that unlikely either, but isn't that something that characterizes the entire AC universe?

Sparty2020
11-14-2011, 02:05 AM
It's not about it being likely or unlikely: it's about the idea of the entire course of events in AC1 being 2 months only being impossible. It's just impossible for anybody to go through the things Altair went through both on and off screen (eat, sleep, use the restroom, rest, etc) in 2 simple months. If Ubi officially confirmed that then they made a big mistake; a mistake I am trying to expose.

Meh, seems like we've beaten this topic enough. Let's go back to the original purpose of the thread: the awesomeness of Ezio's beard

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/116/7/f/Wise_Beard_Man_Approved_by_queenmari.jpg

LightRey
11-14-2011, 02:15 AM
It's not about it being likely or unlikely: it's about the idea of the entire course of events in AC1 being 2 months only being impossible. It's just impossible for anybody to go through the things Altair went through both on and off screen (eat, sleep, use the restroom, rest, etc) in 2 simple months. If Ubi officially confirmed that then they made a big mistake; a mistake I am trying to expose.

Meh, seems like we've beaten this topic enough. Let's go back to the original purpose of the thread: the awesomeness of Ezio's beard
Well that's the thing. I don't think it's impossible. It's hard to pull off, but assuming he was traveling as if he were in a hurry the entire time and he was provided with adequate resources (food, water, horses, places to sleep, etc.) it should have been possible, unlikely though it is.

Anyways, Ezio is awesome. The fans wanted more of him, so they got more of him. I never felt that there was "too much" of Ezio. It was, and still is, fun to play as him.

Sarari
11-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Guys, let's remember that Altair was more experienced at that age than Ezio. Altair began training in all things when he was a teenager. So I'm not surprised that Altair didn't take long to achieve his goals. After all, he is one of the best assassin's in all of history. lol

So you really can't say that Ezio is slower....well actually you can. But you can't blame him because he didn't know anything about being an assassin. He was just getting started. It took him about a few years to understand everything an assassin should do and know.

P.S., the cities in AC1 are pretty far apart, even by horse. Just cause they look close together on a map, remember that between those gaps are hundreds and hundreds of miles.

Jexx21
11-14-2011, 07:26 AM
Err.. you realize that the gaps between the cities in AC2 are like 5x bigger though right?

And Ezio is also one of the greatest assassins in history (of Assassin's Creed).

I honestly don't like it when people talk about Ezio like he's crap, and Altair like he's some ultimate god person or whatever.

CRUDFACE
11-14-2011, 08:09 AM
I felt like there was too much of him when compared to any other character. He got a whole trilogy within a trilogy, lol. when people think of Assassin's Creed they think of Ezio first these days. Not Desmond. Not Altair. Not Lucy or any modern assassin. Not saying he isn't fun to play with.

But I feel like they made him the poster-boy of the series. When AC3 comes out, people will think most of Ezio.

Err.. you realize that the gaps between the cities in AC2 are like 5x bigger though right?

And Ezio is also one of the greatest assassins in history (of Assassin's Creed).

I honestly don't like it when people talk about Ezio like he's crap, and Altair like he's some ultimate god person or whatever.

Yeah, I know what you mean. While I don't like Ezio that much, at least he never broke the tenets of the creed outright without remorse. Honestly, Ezio is more human to me.

Antiqious
11-14-2011, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:

Don't know which is more unrealistic: that each memory sequence only took 1 day, that Altair traveled from city to city in a week considering his conditions, or that the entire game only took 2 months. Come on Light, you're a smart man. Even if Ubisoft said it took 2 months you have to realize just how stupid that statement sounds. There's a reason it took Ezio years to assassinate somebody... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, traveling from Masyaf to Jerusalem takes about 6-8 hours by car. Assuming traveling by horse would be at a speed of about 25 km/h it would take about 24 hours (so that would become 2 days with rest). Jerusalem is the farthest of the 3 cities too, so all the others would take less time.

As for the investigations and assassinations taking place on the same day, that's all in the investigations themselves. For each of the assassinations it's always: "later today" or "this afternoon". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, actually, a horse can only travel about 20 to 30 miles a day. Carrying a rider and gear, a horse may travel less than 20 miles a day. So, when you factor in extreme heat and little grazing, coupled with carrying a rider and his gear, it's more likely the Assassin horses averaged about 35-40 converted kilometers a day, not 25 kilometers an hour.

Source: http://www.ehow.com/facts_5122...-can-travel-day.html (http://www.ehow.com/facts_5122724_average-horse-can-travel-day.html)

Sarari
11-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Jexx, I'm not saying that Ezio isn't great and that Altair is better. Yes, I know the distances between cities in AC2 were way farther apart. But since the cities in AC1 were closer, Altair was able to get it done faster, and the fact that he's one of the best Assassins of all time. I bet that if Ezio was put in the same situation he'd get the job done just as fast.

agitatedchimp
11-14-2011, 03:05 PM
I think Chuck Norris is over rated.

I completely agree with you but the jokes about him are HILARIOUS! remember ". Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris." (the joke could i also apply for Ezio)

Gil_217
11-16-2011, 06:00 AM
Well, I personally see Altair as the perfect Assassin robot who comes out of his shell and shows his feeling once and a while. So... :P

Oh, and even though Ezio acted like a playboy, he honestly didn't get that many women. His only true sexual relationships were Christina, Caterina, Rosa, and Sophia. Sure, he had the occasional romp with a courtesan (he also had an encounter with a woman after a race in forli, but meh), but so did Altair. There's a reason why there are women in the garden at Masyaf. It was confirmed in 'The Secret Crusade' that Altair got his needed pleasures from time to time. When I first read that I had a weird scene in my head using Altair's stoic AC1 voice >.<

Anyway, Ezio wasn't actually any more of a playboy than characters from shows like Friends or Seinfeld.

In which page does it say that?

WildBoar44
11-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah... they have overdone his armour... Well, im talkin about the face on the Turkish armour (special editoin!) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click here 2 c pic of it: http://i54.tinypic.com/34y2muu.jpg
I can get pic of full body... but the body armour is epic!!!!!!!! anyway... Ezio is hot and i wud like 2 see his face? btw im a girl!