PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Salvo's

Smokin12004
12-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Why hasnt anyone made a mod or patch for a rocket salvo? This puzzels me because if you watch documentaries like i do, you see them shooting rocket salvos of diffrent amounts of rockets on tanks! We should start a poll or something because it isnt entirely accurate, right? I think we should be able to fire salvos simply by pressing the fire button repeatedly. it should be our decision on how many are fired at tanks.

actionhank1786
12-16-2004, 10:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin12004:
Why hasnt anyone made a mod or patch for a rocket salvo? This puzzels me because if you watch documentaries like i do, you see them shooting rocket salvos of diffrent amounts of rockets on tanks! We should start a poll or something because it isnt entirely accurate, right? I think we should be able to fire salvos simply by pressing the fire button repeatedly. it should be our decision on how many are fired at tanks. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the boards smokin'.
I too would love a Salvo feature, but for some reason it's absent. (i'm assuming maybe the Russians didnt do this on the Il-2? (that's pure guess))
But also, this game can't be modded.
Unlike CFS1-3 you can't mod Il-2-PF because this keeps it so everyone's playing the same game.
It makes it more fair for online play, and i'm sure a hell of a lot easier to troubleshoot

Platypus_1.JaVA
12-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Uhhh, why not press the rocket trigger twice or more????

VW-IceFire
12-17-2004, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Platypus_1.JaVA:
Uhhh, why not press the rocket trigger twice or more???? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What I was going to say...

I salvo rockets alot actually.

PE_Mosor
12-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Try enabling limited ammo, and you will see that you can fire rockets as fast as you can press trigger.
WIth unlimited ammo, you can only fire rockets every 10 or so seconds.