PDA

View Full Version : Altairs Shortblade

ShaneO7K
09-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Anyone know if the Altairs Shortblade will be in his memories in ACR?

So far from all gameplay and screenshots I've seen of him it hasn't been on his back but just the empty pockey for it.

Azugo
09-27-2011, 12:19 PM
I would say that there will be variations of it, but not the exact same thing, seeing as how Altair's sequences don't take place during the time of AC1.

eagleforlife1
09-27-2011, 12:20 PM
I think that it is something that you will have to buy. Just like the crossbow doesn't appear on Ezio's back until you buy it.

Moultonborough
09-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
I would say that there will be variations of it, but not the exact same thing, seeing as how Altair's sequences don't take place during the time of AC1.

We don't know that yet. We do know however we play before and after, so it is possible.

Azugo
09-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

We don't know that yet. We do know however we play before and after, so it is possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I don't know what they could add to the story of Altair's lifetime during AC1. You're right though -- we don't know, and anything's possible.

joelsantos24
09-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Azugo:
That doesn't mean anything. As you evolve through Assassin's 1, you get a first very basic shortblade, it is only later that Alta´r gets the more evolved one. However, we must not forget that Alta´r gets demoted at the beginning of the game, losing most of his equipment in the process. So there's a pretty good chance that he had that shortblade before geting demoted, which means that he might have it also in Revelations.

Calvarok
09-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Actually, the skin that we've seen him wearing has a quiver there instead of a blade sheath. I think it'll just be on the side pocket. Sorry dudes, but the engine and animation system changed quite a bit after AC1. Things are different.

GunnarGunderson
09-27-2011, 07:27 PM
it'll probably just be sloppily hanging on his left hip

Azugo
09-28-2011, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by POP_WW_2008:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
That doesn't mean anything. As you evolve through Assassin's 1, you get a first very basic shortblade, it is only later that Alta´r gets the more evolved one. However, we must not forget that Alta´r gets demoted at the beginning of the game, losing most of his equipment in the process. So there's a pretty good chance that he had that shortblade before geting demoted, which means that he might have it also in Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's true.