PDA

View Full Version : wepons ??

massey2010
12-15-2009, 05:21 AM
ive jus bin finkin ther is 2 weapon spot missin wen u hold r2 or the rt button r ubi going b bringing out more weapons?? cuz i was finkin it wud b ace if we cud use that orb and av 4 assassins running round lol oo and the staff that would b ace wat other weapons could they bring out ??

OzDavis
12-15-2009, 05:33 AM
Could somebody please translate this into English? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

DiamondBlade_R
12-15-2009, 06:54 AM
Gladly.

"I've just been thinking, there are 2 weapon spotsd missing when you hold down R2 or the RT button. Are Ubi going to be bringing out more weapons?? 'Cause I've been thinking it would be ace if we could use that orb and -????-. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
Oo and the staff that would be ace, what other weapons could they bring out? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Massey, please try improving your grammar, regardless of the temptation to use internet ****. Many people on these forums, including myself, speak English as a second language - therefore it would be hard for them to understand what you're saying if you don't take your time to at least invest the minimal amount of correct grammar in your posts. Thanks.

massey2010
12-15-2009, 07:23 AM
ok ive jus been thinkin there is 2 weapon spot missin when u hold r2 or the rt button r ubi going be bringing out more weapons?? because i was thinkin it wud b ace if we could use that orb and av 4 assassins running round lol oo and the staff that would b ace wat other weapons could they bring out ?? now that is in english ther was only a couple of short words in there tbh i fink http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

***edited for content - next time, don't insult your forum members for pointing out your less-than-enjoyable-to-read-post because of all the effort to "comb through" half-formed words and lost-in-the-forum grammar rules. Not only is that hypocritical, but it can also earn you a suspension from these forums

OzDavis
12-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
Many people on these forums, including myself, speak English as a second language - therefore it would be hard for them to understand what you're saying... QFT... I speak English as my first language and was having trouble!

As for the gaps in the weapon wheel I think they put them there to seperate out the hidden blade weapons rather than due to any plans to include more weapons, but that's just a theory.

DiamondBlade_R
12-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by OzDavis:
As for the gaps in the weapon wheel I think they put them there to seperate out the hidden blade weapons rather than due to any plans to include more weapons, but that's just a theory.
I'm pretty confident that if you play Bloodlines and use its connectivity feature to interact with AC2 on the PS3, you get 5 additional weapons added to your AC2 copy. The gaps in the wheel most probably have something to do with that.

Badcow68
12-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Not for Bloodline weapons. They go in the long sword or dagger spot of the wheel. I have them all. Could be for other add-ons later or just a open space because you can only carry so many weapons.

BrakoVonDoom
12-15-2009, 08:50 AM
It would be great to see a type of staff or what ever there called. The long stick that one of the Hero Turtles used to use.

But it would be groovy if it could be concealed. so that when your not using it as a weapon, the two ends retract back into the handle.

It might not suit Ezio's character, plus it would need a whole new set of animations. But I think it could work well in future Assassin Creed games.

To be honest I hope this doesn't end as a trilogy. There would be hundreds of years missing for the next Assassin's Creed to be placed in modern day times.

newtype78
12-15-2009, 09:05 AM
i think what he is trying to say is that it would be "ace" (i think nice) to be able to use the piece of Eden (the one that makes four of you) at will. I agree, i mean Ezio appears to have it at the end of the game. And by staff I think he means the pope's staff, but that would be tricky as the pope still has that one.

massey2010
12-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by newtype78:
i think what he is trying to say is that it would be "ace" (i think nice) to be able to use the piece of Eden (the one that makes four of you) at will. I agree, i mean Ezio appears to have it at the end of the game. And by staff I think he means the pope's staff, but that would be tricky as the pope still has that one.

r u sure the pope had it ? bcuz u beat him up lol thats the best haha n then open the door with it ??thanks for simplifing my question lol but i think wer asking to much to have magic powers in assasins creed lol owell its always a idea lol

Hatzego
12-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BrakoVonDoom:
The long stick that one of the Hero Turtles used to use.

Donnatello uses a Bo staff ;P

Crash_Plague
12-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by massey2010:
ive jus bin finkin ther is 2 weapon spot missin wen u hold r2 or the rt button r ubi going b bringing out more weapons?? cuz i was finkin it wud b ace if we cud use that orb and av 4 assassins running round lol oo and the staff that would b ace wat other weapons could they bring out ??

*Comment removed. Over 1300 posts - You'd think you'd know by now that that language would not go unoticed by the Moderators - User suspended*

gamerxclutch
12-15-2009, 02:43 PM
i just died a little inside from reading that

NuclearFuss
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by massey2010:

*Comment removed* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Realjambo
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Closed.