PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Usp.45 silenced

anttonoo
05-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Usp 45 is my favorite pistol and it sucks it isnt silenced, since it isnt its useless. I think if you add a silencer to it it balances out all of the pistols and doesnt make one overpowered.

anttonoo
05-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Usp 45 is my favorite pistol and it sucks it isnt silenced, since it isnt its useless. I think if you add a silencer to it it balances out all of the pistols and doesnt make one overpowered.

Crimzonfear
05-08-2010, 11:41 AM
They should just add a forth option for all the pistols that are not silenced, that is a silencer..

anttonoo
05-08-2010, 03:07 PM
I need your votes Yes or No people come on!

Vampire28
05-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Hell yes. And the P228. Love that gun.

Antonoo
05-09-2010, 04:28 AM
Bump to keep it high up on the front page so the poll is active. Also type if you have voted so I dont need to bump it then and then.

SirPersival77
05-09-2010, 06:04 AM
Yes I also think that the unsilenced pistols (excluding the desert eagle) should have an option for buying a silencer on it.

anttonoo
05-10-2010, 08:39 AM
29 votes on yes. 0 votes on no. Ubisoft can we get a confirm if its going to be put in or no.

People please type after voting to help keep this topic alive, thanks.

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 08:48 AM
All pistols should have an OPTIONAL silencer, IMO. The silencer removed increases damage and/or range. Obviously the lack of a silencer also makes it louder.

darkzero7
05-10-2010, 09:03 AM
to me all the guns work essentially the same, and currently are different in name and silenced/unsilenced only.

some have more marks, but you have unlimited ammo so the mag size doesnt matter unless you run and gun, headshots kill things. etc.

i guess i should say there is no difference for my play style except name, marks, and silence.

Smartcom5
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Compassghost:
All pistols should have an OPTIONAL silencer, IMO.
The silencer removed increases damage and/or range.
Obviously the lack of a silencer also makes it louder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mhm
Where did you get that from ?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif
Honestly, every pistol should have a 4. class/option with a silencer.
The USP .45 still rocks - in almost every game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

And by the way, why does that many players favor that pistol ?
It doesn't meet the regular strong, self-esteem written rules - it's neither a US-, russian- nor a typical middle-east weapon. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
It's a german gun, like the MK.23 [SOCOM Mark 23].
Nothing special, just makes me wonder

In this sense

Smartcom

anttonoo
05-10-2010, 12:32 PM
It looks good, sounds nice, was used by SAS and its fking 45. ACP!

Xessive
05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fearwar3:
They should just add a forth option for all the pistols that are not silenced, that is a silencer.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Makes sense except for the Desert Eagle, which I believe cannot be silenced. On the other hand, the game does have a "GameStop exclusive" silenced shotgun, so I suppose anything is acceptable.

The game in general makes a terrible argument for using unsilenced weapons. You never have any good reason to use any of them unless you feel like f'ing around.

Ashrien
05-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Voted yes.

I think, due to the nature of the game, ALL weapons should have attachable silencers.

Why did they give us a Desert Eagle? Loudest handgun evAr in a stealth game? Ugh.

anttonoo
05-14-2010, 10:31 AM
BUMP

Furious_Lunatic
05-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Would be a great optional upgrade for most weapons, I agree.