PDA

View Full Version : Can you remove armor?

NewtypeSC
11-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Just wondering if there was a way to remove armor and just wear Ezio's Assassin's robes. I am hesitant to buy any armor upgrades cause I don't want to be stuck wearing armor forever. Not sure if its something they forgot to put in.

I think there was a developer diary where they showed a shot of Ezio walking through the villa in his civilian clothes. All the armor, weapons and paintings were displayed as well.

Guess it was just something the developers did to make a example for the video.

CRUDFACE
11-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Nope, you can switch armors' but cannot take them off

B-MAN_WARRIOR
11-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
Nope, you can switch armors' but cannot take them off
thats ****

Grandmaster_Z
11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
yup, and you can't un-equip swords either. I really wish you could unequip armor. can't believe you can't..

NuclearFuss
11-20-2009, 02:11 AM
Can swords break because I want rid of it do I might wait until it breaks, seeing as armour needs repairs.

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 09:00 AM
I haven't played it yet, still waiting for gamefly to send it.

So.....you can equip armor but you cannot take it off? <span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT, less of the name calling please</span>?

Does having armor affect your speed, movements, fighting etc? If it does not then it is just a matter of tolerating the looks, but if it does then that really sucks.

I hope they add the ability to unequip armor in a future update.

Manifibell
11-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Armor dosn't affect speed, figting skill or movements. XxCHONGxX

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Does it provide protection, or is it simply just for looks?

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Can anyone answer my question?

DiamondBlade_R
11-20-2009, 10:19 AM
WTF is up with your triple-posting? Judging by your post count, your certainly not a noob or newbie.

XxRTEKxX
11-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I ask a few questions, and they get answered to a certain degree, I ask a follow up question and get no response, so I ask again.....and you complain about my 3 posts, but don't even bother to answer my final question.......does armor actually provide protection, or is it just for looks?

How about you stay on topic instead of trying to police other people's posts.

Atkamon
11-20-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by XxCH0NGxX:
You complain about my 3 posts, but don't even answer my final question.......does armor actually provide protection, or is it just for looks?

Gives you more health ponts... at least thats what the developers said, I havent played it myself yet.

kleaneasy
11-20-2009, 10:51 AM
I ask a few questions, and they get answered to a certain degree, I ask a follow up question and get no response, so I ask again.

Chong there was little more than half an hour between posts, you know to allow some time for replies its not a chat room http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Phobos14
11-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Does it provide protection, or is it simply just for looks?

Armor provides more health points or health squares. As it becomes damages you lose those squares. The squares are black and there is a pop up telling you that you need to repair your damaged armor. The stronger the type of armor the more squares you get.