PDA

View Full Version : Death from above!

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey guys.
What is the highest number of kills you have achieved in one bomb drop flying a Stuka?

I dive bombed a train station the other day and scored 16 ground targets destroyed! 11 vehicles and 5 railcars destroyed!

The funny thing was it wasn't even my target. The real target was a train moving south of my position that I missed somehow even though I scouted the railway line for some time. The rest of my flight finished that off.

Just to the north of my position I found another train and moved into strafe the target despite heavy flack, but just before I pulled the trigger, flack took of the tip of my wing clean off! I pulled out of the attack run and limped home.

16 kills in just one bombdrop was pretty impressive I thought! Attacking railroad stations is highly recomended!

"Do unto others before they do unto you"

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 07:22 PM
Hey guys.
What is the highest number of kills you have achieved in one bomb drop flying a Stuka?

I dive bombed a train station the other day and scored 16 ground targets destroyed! 11 vehicles and 5 railcars destroyed!

The funny thing was it wasn't even my target. The real target was a train moving south of my position that I missed somehow even though I scouted the railway line for some time. The rest of my flight finished that off.

Just to the north of my position I found another train and moved into strafe the target despite heavy flack, but just before I pulled the trigger, flack took of the tip of my wing clean off! I pulled out of the attack run and limped home.

16 kills in just one bombdrop was pretty impressive I thought! Attacking railroad stations is highly recomended!

"Do unto others before they do unto you"

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 08:41 PM
My record of most ground kills in one mission is 61 destroyed targets (1 gun, 28 vehicles and 32 railrad cars). This attack was with a FW190 (1x250 + 4x50 bombs) against a railroad station.

-- Understanding is not required, only obedience --

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 08:47 PM
My record is 125, in a P.11. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 11:02 PM
JR1911 wrote:
- My record of most ground kills in one mission is 61