PDA

View Full Version : When will we see Developers Diary/Q&A/ACR Beta?

Assassinsyk
05-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Headline says it all. Since they´re pretty much sticking to the same dates on every release, when can we expect these things?

Yeah, tried to youtube it, but it wouldn´t even consistently sort by upload date, and since UBI has 1k vids and multiple clones in different languages, it was harder than I thought to find some dates.

ShaneO7K
05-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Expect Dev Diaries and Q&A's to start flooding through mid-summer/end if summer.

I doubt there will be a beta for ACR seeing as they are just expanding on ACB's multiplayer and maybe improving the servers.

Steelers nati0n
05-26-2011, 05:41 PM
We can still hope for a beta though, right?

ShaneO7K
05-27-2011, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by aj0280:
We can still hope for a beta though, right? Yeah they could probably release one but there wouldn't be much point as they are just expanding on ACB's multiplayer all they should really worry about is the servers.

Mr_Shade
05-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Don't forget E3 is coming up as well.. so the team may be busy getting ready for that..

BUT...

They know how much the community love seeing the Dev Diaries and other things, so I wouldn't worry too much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Assassinsyk
05-27-2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah, they´ve nailed the "give some info, watch the ripple effect" by now. And they are wise enough to give us something to talk about and keep us interested/speculating/posting once the wheels are in motion, whether it be DLC´s or games.

Can´t wait, got sooo many Q´s. And they better have a beta, since I missed out the last time. Since it appears to be such a new type of MP (but hopefully including the old modes) with the more story/mission thing (and co-op?) I really hope they will beta it.

The trailer and hopefully some gameplay at E3 will be satisfying in a way, but will also ignite some restless fuses to blow some minds.

First time I´ve ever loooked forward to end of summer.

Blind2Society
05-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Don't forget E3 is coming up as well.. so the team may be busy getting ready for that..

BUT...

They know how much the community love seeing the Dev Diaries and other things, so I wouldn't worry too much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I reluctantly opened this thread assuming it would be just wild speculation. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you popped in. Regardless of how vague your comment is, it is still reassuring. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kriegerdesgottes
05-27-2011, 08:42 PM
They are usually pretty predictable with AC and they follow a pretty predictable schedule with the release of trailers and stuff. You can literally go in and check the dates and times they released videos for the last couple games and get a pretty good idea of when that stuff comes out. They will prob start coming out in July/August but we still have E3 which is gonna be amazing they'll prob have something for Comiccon although last year it was just a boring MP trailer and then Tokyo game show is usually an awesome trailer.

Blind2Society
05-27-2011, 09:59 PM
I haven't looked but can you really find release dates on the dev diaries?

kriegerdesgottes
05-27-2011, 10:36 PM
No you won't get an exact date but if you look at the older developer diaries for the last two games you will notice they came out around the same time so you can get an idea of when they will start coming out.