PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed being in swedish.

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello people

So i bought assasins creed on launch (18th), and when i play it ingame everything is in Swedish.

I am from sweden but i would like it to be English, is there a way to change this?

Thank you for your reply.

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 02:54 PM
No one?

notafanboy
11-24-2010, 03:01 PM
try changing it from the main meny ,

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
try changing it from the main meny , I would, but there is no option to change the ingame menu language. I want it to be in english. They still talk in english, but actions like press X to assasinate is in swedish.

Is there a way to change this?

notafanboy
11-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Grandpah93:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
try changing it from the main meny , I would, but there is no option to change the ingame menu language. I want it to be in english. They still talk in english, but actions like press X to assasinate is in swedish.

Is there a way to change this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ahha, you need to change your console´s language, not in-game

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grandpah93:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:

Is there a way to change this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ahha, you need to change your console´s language, not in-game </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thank you so much!

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Uh, my language on the console is English and Locale Swedish.

AC BH is still in swedish... Any other thing i can try? When i bought AC1 it was in english.
AC2 was in swedish. I dont like it.

Acharel
11-24-2010, 03:31 PM
You'll have to change your location (not language) to the United Kingdom from the Xbox system menu. Stupid as hell, I know, but it's the only thing I found that did the trick (with AC2, anyhow).

Grandpah93
11-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Acharel:
You'll have to change your location (not language) to the United Kingdom from the Xbox system menu. Stupid as hell, I know, but it's the only thing I found that did the trick (with AC2, anyhow). Where can i do that? I found it. Thank you dude.

Acharel
11-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Should be somewhere in the system settings area of the 360 menu.. Just have a look around, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Edit: OK. Glad to be of help.