PDA

View Full Version : -=CANADA UPDATE=- **READ**

Wordeee
03-18-2005, 11:12 AM
So,
Like everyone else, i was hoping for a Marth 17th release. When i called yesterday they told me as well, it's been pushed back till the 22nd! Bah! To my surprise, EB Games called me this morning and told my wife it was in!!! Woohoo! I sprang from my bed with torpedos dancing in my head! I got to the store, and there it was! A copy of SH III with my name on it. Just holding the box in my hand i felt like i had the holy grail. I raced home....i removed it from the bag just to look at the glorious box again...and then all of a sudden.....down at the bottom...PC_DVD ROM!!!! Booooooooooo! Hissssssss! Now if only i had a DVD Rom i'd be doing something! Upon calling back, EB Games told me that was possibly the only copy they were getting. Whats a guy to do? Buy a DVD Rom drive or wait for the CD-Rom version to come in. Just thought you all might like to know. I'm sure you can imagine my sorrow!
Wordeee

Wordeee
03-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Ack!
I guess i was in the dark about the DVD-ROM issue. I've read on other sites that it is only being released on DVD_Rom. I guess if you're a dunderhead like me, this post might be informative!
Sorry
Wordeee

Nieldo
03-18-2005, 11:38 AM
you have had plenty of time to buy a DVD rom :P

Its been stated in the minimum specs and onthe boards before :/ you must have missed it! bad luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Get a dvd rom anyway! there the future, ive tasted them

Wordeee
03-18-2005, 11:51 AM
YA!
Im going to go and purchase one tomorrow. An LG 16X DVD Rom Black. I guess it makes sense to use DVD discs as they holy more info. I myself can say i hate switching out 4 discs just to install a game. I need this drive solely for installing games and thats it...although i have heard tell of movies having pretty decent quality on a computer monitor. I'll have to check it out. This LG is $32 Can. so its not a bad deal.
Thanks
Wordeee