PDA

View Full Version : What PC gamers deserve.

JoyRiderUSA
04-17-2010, 12:20 AM
-Map Editor

-Mission Creator

Nuff said.

Blument
04-17-2010, 03:37 AM
Don't you like the $15 Map Pack for Modern Warfare 2? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I agree with you, but I don't know, this days everyone want to sell crap for a few bucks.

SneakySoft
04-17-2010, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by JoyRiderUSA:
-Map Editor

-Mission Creator

Nuff said.

We don't deserve it.

If you look at Chaos Theory, it had a multiplayer map editor. There were only 3 good maps made while there were so many bad ones. It costs a lot of time and money for Ubisoft to do something like that, and there is no point in doing it if no-one uses it.

Vampire28
04-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by SneakySoft:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoyRiderUSA:
-Map Editor

-Mission Creator

Nuff said.

We don't deserve it.

If you look at Chaos Theory, it had a multiplayer map editor. There were only 3 good maps made while there were so many bad ones. It costs a lot of time and money for Ubisoft to do something like that, and there is no point in doing it if no-one uses it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People would use it.

Also, what do you think they make levels with?
CT was all out stealth and had limited appeal which is why so few maps were made, this has a way broader appeal and therefore more mod talent drawn to it.

AUNT__J3MIMA
04-20-2010, 04:57 PM
there were also only 15 developing mappers in SC:CT, not to mention many of them asked for help in making custom 3d models because they didnt have the experience.

it might cost a little more, they might have to think harder but they are letting it die.

try taking a look at: http://www.projectstealthgame.com/... this game will be made completely by most of the CT mappers and artists, and will use an updated version of the unreal's UDK editor, with support for special lighting and gameplay elements once completed.

TheStranger.
04-21-2010, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JoyRiderUSA:
-Map Editor

-Mission Creator

Nuff said.

We don't deserve it.

If you look at Chaos Theory, it had a multiplayer map editor. There were only 3 good maps made while there were so many bad ones. It costs a lot of time and money for Ubisoft to do something like that, and there is no point in doing it if no-one uses it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which maps were the good ones so I can avoid getting the rest?

Chancebond
04-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Yes, this should be added. if you completed singleplayer and got bored of it then you would play missions created by people. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SneakySoft
04-25-2010, 10:09 AM
The worst thing about the chaos theory custom content was that people couldn't join you if they didn't had the map. So if they eventually add it, I would like to see support for downloading custom content from the server, like with all the source games.

Chancebond
04-25-2010, 11:07 AM
The worst thing about the chaos theory custom content was that people couldn't join you if they didn't had the map. So if they eventually add it, I would like to see support for downloading custom content from the server, like with all the source games.

This too.

Dread_stunlock
05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
No dude sorry but I disagree on giving us Map Creator and Mission creator, if they make that there ill always be away to exploit the game + dont forget people with low intelligence about pollies and etc can make the game laggy + it will make the overall server more annoyed to process all that junk yo put into the map :/ I dont want to see spies running on unreachable areas inside created map and ubi created so sorry no harsh feelings, hey maybe u can make a poll and see what others think

AUNT__J3MIMA
05-11-2010, 04:07 AM
thats what the communities are for... they test the maps and CT players were very picky, the "best" maps were complete, low-poly, and without exploits.

temetys1
05-11-2010, 06:44 AM
WE DESERVE MUCH BETTER MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!!!

severe_009
05-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Keyboard chat and voice chat cause most use mouse and keyboard and not controllers

roelbartstra
05-11-2010, 11:20 AM
-working multiplayer

Xessive
05-11-2010, 07:57 PM
If we're going to talk about entitlement and what we, the paying customers, deserve then the answer is simple: a working product.

The game is buggy, online and off. As long as it is repaired, in due time of course, I'll be satisfied.

As it is I just feel miffed having paid for a broken product.