PDA

View Full Version : AC - the ending

nejc47
02-25-2009, 01:19 PM
i complited the AC and there are some things that i dont know.
what happend to the person who was in the animus(forgot his name) and what happend to the doctor and that "company"?
sec befere the ending what were those symbols in the labratory?
why the doctor want his memory?
why the doctor called him an assassin and who came for him?
can anyone answer my questions? I kill those crusaders and my master but i didnt do side missions(flag colecting...), must i do them or not?

KZarr
02-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by nejc47:
what happend to the person who was in the animus(forgot his name).

The person in the animus us Altair, he is the ancestor of Desmond(the guy that lays down on the animus). You will have to wait for Assassin's Creed 2 to find out what happened to them.

and what happend to the doctor and that "company"?

Again, you will have to wait for Assassin's Creed.

This (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1351048726) thread give you a pretty good explanation.

Because they want to find the treasure but they don't know where it is. So they go digging for it in Desmond's memory.

Because he is originally an assassin but he ran away from the "farm"(assassin HQ?)

dtisalive
02-25-2009, 11:21 PM
what happend to the person who was in the animus(forgot his name) and what happend to the doctor and that "company"?
can anyone answer my questions? I kill those crusaders and my master but i didnt do side missions(flag colecting...), must i do them or not?

Who do you refer to - the guy who goes into the Animus or the one you play when he's in the Animus? The first one is Desmond, and the second is Altair, his ancestor.

About the doc and Abstergo, as KZarr said, wait and buy AC2 - yay for economic crisis!

The symbols had been made by Subject 16, the person who was used in the Animus before Desmond. Just before he died, he used his blood to give Desmond some "clues". Abstergo washed it off, but Desmond later gained Eagle Vision and was able to spot their, uhh..."heat tracks"

The doctor is a Templar( http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif), and so is the entire company. So they want hidden treasures, whose locations are in Desmond's memories.

The doc called him an assassin because we once was an assassin - duh. Who came for him? Assassins - double duh. Expect more info to be revealed in AC2 - another yay for economic crisis!

As for the flags, you don't need to collect them - they are listed in Additional Memories and act as Achievements - kinda. I mean the Achievements system of the X360, or maybe the Trophy system of PS3, get it?

Finally, let's hope we get these answers(and even more questions http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif) in AC2 - triple yay for economic crisis!

BladeInCrowd
02-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Dude; It's called "cliffhanger" and if you wanna know about teh story, then pay attention to the game.

nejc47
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
ok thx for the info.