PDA

View Full Version : In the AC plot, are some things missing?

john63
12-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi, I had some questions about the AC plot. In certain spots, it seems that the Ubisoft workers rushed a bit, and forgot to include certain things. For example:

**spoilers?**

1. Montferrat kill: Do any of the info gathering missions actually explain anything that william's done wrong? We learn that tension between richard and william are making soldiers paranoid, that william yells at his men after richard berates him, that the fortress is full of archers, that the gate will close if there's trouble, that there's some scaffolding you can climb to enter...none of it explains why he needs to be killed! Sure, he yells at his men, but what general doesn't? Other than the after-kill cutscene, I didn't see any evidence that he wanted to kill richard. Also, in the cutscene it says something about stealing people's food...where'd that come from!?!

2. Jubair kill: The little maps on the info missions don't seem to agree with what info altair finds. Like the info about Jubair's robes...why does that tell you that two of the jubairs are decoys, if they're all dressed the same?

3. Robert kill: In one of the info missions, an informant tels us to use scholars to enter the funeral. Has anyone been able to find these scholars? I think someone left them out.

Also in a lot of conversations in the bureaus, there are weird lulls in the dialogue, like someone was supposed to say something but the sound was never added.

IDK...I know I'm being nit-picky, but these things give me the impression that the designers rushed the game onto the market, without at least playing it through once to check for weird stuff. Any thoughts, anyone? Thanks.

john63
12-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi, I had some questions about the AC plot. In certain spots, it seems that the Ubisoft workers rushed a bit, and forgot to include certain things. For example:

**spoilers?**

1. Montferrat kill: Do any of the info gathering missions actually explain anything that william's done wrong? We learn that tension between richard and william are making soldiers paranoid, that william yells at his men after richard berates him, that the fortress is full of archers, that the gate will close if there's trouble, that there's some scaffolding you can climb to enter...none of it explains why he needs to be killed! Sure, he yells at his men, but what general doesn't? Other than the after-kill cutscene, I didn't see any evidence that he wanted to kill richard. Also, in the cutscene it says something about stealing people's food...where'd that come from!?!

2. Jubair kill: The little maps on the info missions don't seem to agree with what info altair finds. Like the info about Jubair's robes...why does that tell you that two of the jubairs are decoys, if they're all dressed the same?

3. Robert kill: In one of the info missions, an informant tels us to use scholars to enter the funeral. Has anyone been able to find these scholars? I think someone left them out.

Also in a lot of conversations in the bureaus, there are weird lulls in the dialogue, like someone was supposed to say something but the sound was never added.

IDK...I know I'm being nit-picky, but these things give me the impression that the designers rushed the game onto the market, without at least playing it through once to check for weird stuff. Any thoughts, anyone? Thanks.

zaid1231988
12-03-2008, 02:33 PM
could any tell me please how can i collect all flags and alimnate all templers,becouse they do not appear in the map i cant search in all holy land its impossiple

john63
12-03-2008, 09:25 PM
...completely unrelated, completely unhelpful...
Just go online and search for assassin's creed maps.

Now back to the matter at hand...

M-dahaka
12-04-2008, 12:56 AM
1)The main reason was that he was going to betray the king, and thus taking the power for the templars. As you know, templars want peace, and they believe the only way to do that is to enslave everyone, so that's why he needed to die, to deny the templars more control over the city.
2) I don't really understand what you mean by this, i think that info is pretty usefull.
3) Yes, i have found them, but i lack the knowledge of telling you where to find them xD. If i remember right, they are scholars that aren't on the map, but i might be wrong. Anyway, i was able to get in there using scholars.

i too noticed that the lips sometimes move without anyone talking, but i guessed that was just a glitch or something.

john63
12-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I figured that planning to kill richard was why montfettat was killed, but when do we learn that that was his plan? It's not in any of the info missions, we don't talk about it with the bureau leader before we go to kill...it just seems to come out of nowhere.

Well, the info we get is that Jubair dresses differently from other scholars, with his gold robes and such. And we get a map with two of the possible locations crossed out. The map suggests that the two scholars burning books in these areas will be dressed like regular scholars (grey and plain), which would show that they aren't Jubair. But if you go to these locations, or any of the others, you'll see that all 6 guys are dressed the same.

I've stood on rooftops and scanned the streets for those scholars like a million times. I thought that Ubisoft just forgot to program them in :P

IDK...I've played the game so many times, these things have started getting on my nerves...don't mean to be too critical:P