PDA

View Full Version : game crashes

dpbaran
06-30-2010, 11:01 PM
This game is a joke ... I can play it for maybe 10 or 15 minutes (if that) and it freezes/crashes ... yes, I've downloaded the patches, updated my ATI drivers, etc, etc ... I've been through many forums looking for solutions but I've come to the conclusion that this game is seriously flawed and Ubisoft has not been able to figure out a solution ... I have Assassin's Creed II - played it through without any issues ... why won't this game work? ...

Racsiii.Elda
07-05-2010, 06:04 AM
you mean the game crash like i donīt know the screen turns black or the screen turns black and the game will stop your computer the 1. method is this if your screen turns black:Alt-TAB or in video sestings change the ghzīs and click to aply the game will regenerate if you get to the deskopt.2.method itīs the same problem like at MODERN WARFARE 1,,,,, 2 maybe there is a problem with the game i donīt know

dpbaran
07-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes, the game hangs and then the screen goes black and the game will usually come back after ATI VPU Recover resets the graphics processor, but that never lasts long before the next crash ... the game is basically unplayable at this point ...