PDA

View Full Version : Big Issue

IronfistFrank
12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm Upset right now because I spent an extra $20 so I could get all the exclusive content. Now I find out that the Black Edition has a third exclusive map(Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse In Venice). I bought the master edition because that was all they had at Gamestop . Where was the black edition being sold, because I didn't hear anything about it. I really hope Ubi will release the other map so everybody who did not have access to the black edition can still 100% finish the game.. I hate not completing a game, and now I am stuck at 99.2% synch. DO SOMETHING UBI!!

HewieAlbino
12-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Black Edition is sold in Europe and Australia. The Master Assassion Edition is for US. And yes, Ubisoft said they will release the exclusive maps for DLC in the future. When? We don't know yet.

zgubilici
12-03-2009, 10:43 PM
There are countless of threads in the forums about the black edition and the difference with the US limited edition. The black edition had extra content that wasn't included in the US edition.
There have been numerous discussions about these differences before the game release, so please search the forums for them.

Thanks.