PDA

View Full Version : Cheat codes in brotherhood

ION_05
10-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Some of the single player previews mention you can unlock cheat codes, what cheats do you think would be cool for brotherhood. One i can think of off the top of my head would be an unlimited bam cheat.

EzioAssassin51
10-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Link??

ION_05
10-20-2010, 11:38 PM
http://previews.teamxbox.com/x...reed-Brotherhood/p3/ (http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/2573/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood/p3/)

Its in the 4th paragraph, the cheat it mentions is ride the unicorn.

ION_05
10-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Im guessing you unlock them once you get full sync in a memory sequence.

davo1270
10-21-2010, 01:14 AM
-invincibilty
-unlimited ammo for pistols, crossbows, etc.
-kill all guards in one hit
-make guards nearly invincible
-infinite money
-all weapons
-all brotherhood members maxed out
-shotgun instead of pistol? lol
-instant horse spawn
-instant tank spawn
-instant glider spawn
-instand cannon ship spawn
-run really fast
-slow motion
-always be incognitio, even a guard seeing you kill another guard
-become a brute, or papal guard?
-change skin into another story character like Cesare or Leonardo
-it takes 2 hits to kill you
-flying

ION_05
10-21-2010, 01:31 AM
The only ones that you said that could be in the game will probably be invincibility, unlimited ammo, and always incognito. Also you wouldn't need a one hit kill cheat because you can already do that, and another good one would be invincibility for your assassins.

Sparty2020
10-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Altair robes, Ezio with Desmond skin and vice/versa, playing as Shaun and/or Rebecca in the Animus. I hope these aren't the sorts of cheats that will ruin the game a la GTA

Murcuseo
10-21-2010, 02:31 AM
I'm going to reserve judgement on this one until we know more about it. I don't like the idea of cheats but if it's subtle things that don't simplify gameplay I won't mind.

Hopefully they'll release more info on this soon.

ION_05
10-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Ya i would be happy with just infinite ammo and bam, even if you can only use them once you beat the game.

GarethNelson
10-21-2010, 02:46 AM
I miss cheats in single player games!

Yay ubisoft! Yay!

Popdeansean
10-21-2010, 02:56 AM
a good cheat would probably be:

- unlimited throwing knives, crossbow arrows.
- a cheat that will allow you to get anyone to fight by your side.
- "special cheat" - "poison weapons" - your weapons have poison, when your enemies are hit during a fight, they get poisoned.
- spawn a horse anywhere
- spawn any kind of weapon available in the game.
- change weapon set, instead of going manually to the shop and changing.

Abeonis
10-21-2010, 03:37 AM
I highly doubt this is a cheat per se. My guess is, it's either an achievment (and I don't want people posting up acheievment spoilers!), or it's a Uplay milestone...

AnthonyA85
10-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
I highly doubt this is a cheat per se. My guess is, it's either an achievment (and I don't want people posting up acheievment spoilers!), or it's a Uplay milestone...

I agree. There hasn't been any cheats in the AC series so far, (because there was no need for them)so why start now?

O6EvolutionIXMR
10-21-2010, 10:04 AM
I heard there will be a cheat enabling blades to spawn from your boots so you can go around kick-stabbing people in the neck.

In all seriousness, Cheat codes suck. AC series doesn't need them.

sandmanssorrow
10-21-2010, 10:10 AM
- No armor, limited heal, no cheat cheat. Only making the game harder will lead to re playability.

bkb34
10-21-2010, 11:05 AM
I wish I had a cheat that would send my pre-order to me tomorrow...

I'm literally worthless lately, all I can think about is this damn game!!! When I do finally get it on the 16th, I'm gonna be glued to my PS3 for awhile...

SleezeRocker
10-21-2010, 12:13 PM
I don't see cheats happening in this game. Probalby what they ment up there by cheats were "Unlocks" like in IGN if you click on cheats sometimes there are not cheat "codes" but just hints on how to get something O_o?

ION_05
10-21-2010, 12:13 PM

Did you not read the article i posted it clearly stated that he unlocked a cheat during his preview of the game.

CRUDFACE
10-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:
- No armor, limited heal, no cheat cheat. Only making the game harder will lead to re playability.

So true. I'd like to buff up the enemies too. I know I'd be forcing myself to be an assassin, but I'd feel more like one since I wouldn't be able to take as much damage. Oh, but I want that kill chain thing though. It'd go well with it.

Abeonis
10-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by ION_05:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Did you not read the article i posted it clearly stated that he unlocked a cheat during his preview of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He then said he never got to explore further. I did read it thank you, and for all we know the "Cheats unlocked..." is simply part of the Uplay milestone name.

Nick1021
10-21-2010, 04:14 PM
The only cheat that I would like would be just funny and not affecting gameplay what so ever.
Like riding a unicorn, or instead of blood, hearts and bubbles and rainbows come out.
But the slow-mo sounds awesome.

1ST POST!!!

ION_05
10-21-2010, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ION_05:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Did you not read the article i posted it clearly stated that he unlocked a cheat during his preview of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He then said he never got to explore further. I did read it thank you, and for all we know the "Cheats unlocked..." is simply part of the Uplay milestone name. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point i was trying to make is that they called it a cheat, if it was just a uplay milestone they would of called it a milestone not a cheat.

Theassassin4756
10-21-2010, 06:47 PM
all i want is slow-mo.. that is it. I've wanted slow-mo since AC1.

SupraCat
10-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I actually like cheats in games, at least fun cheats like the ones in GTA (before GTA IV, that is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif) and I would love to see developers implementing them in games more often.

Akasha_Ishtar
10-21-2010, 09:20 PM
So my question is if there are cheats will you still be able to save your game after you use them as with a great deal of games they love to make us no longer be able to save once you have the things working.

ION_05
10-21-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm guessing that you would only be able to use them in sequence's you have full sync with, Or until you beat the game.

DeafAtheist
10-22-2010, 03:54 AM
Personally I don't care as long as cheats can't be used until you've finished the game and can't be used to obtain achievements/trophies.

I don't like the idea of not being able to save a game with activated cheats as some games do tho because it would be fun to play thru a whole game using different cheats for fun after beating the game legitimately.

Abeonis
10-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
Personally I don't care as long as cheats can't be used until you've finished the game and can't be used to obtain achievements/trophies.

I don't like the idea of not being able to save a game with activated cheats as some games do tho because it would be fun to play thru a whole game using different cheats for fun after beating the game legitimately.

Although I still dispute the idea of their being cheats in-game, I believe it wuld be against Microsofts policy on achievements if it were possible to earn achievements through cheating. That said, if they do include them (which they wont), I also feel that it would be best if you could only access them after you finish the game, or if they only make cosmetic changes in-game.

DeafAtheist
10-22-2010, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:

Although I still dispute the idea of their being cheats in-game, I believe it wuld be against Microsofts policy on achievements if it were possible to earn achievements through cheating. That said, if they do include them (which they wont), I also feel that it would be best if you could only access them after you finish the game, or if they only make cosmetic changes in-game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's not, not with cheats that are included on the disc created by the game developers. For example you can play ANY Lego game with all cheats turned on to acquire achievements. It's only against Microsoft policy if you alter the game's coding to cheat at the game or by gamesaving.

SWJS
10-22-2010, 12:41 PM
for all we know the "Cheats unlocked..." is simply part of the Uplay milestone name.
I just remembered something. It a lot of the games I've played, say The Force Unleashed or Big Willy Unleashed, there is a menu for unlockables. These are usually costumes, skins, and occasionally weapons or cheats like "unlimited such-and-such" that are unlocked by doing something in the game, like collecting a random doo-dad or completing a mission, and can be activated at any time by the player's discretion.

Since the title for this 'cheat' is "Ride The Unicorn", I'm pretty convinced they're silly unlockables.