PDA

View Full Version : GMX Battle of Britain

Syama
12-22-2004, 02:08 PM
http://www.gmxmedia.net/bob2/

Looks like Oleg will have some competition no?

MaxMhz
12-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Competition is healthy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SeminoleX
12-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Isn't this just a re-release of Rowan's Bob incorporating all the fantastic upgrades developed over time by the Bob Development groups?

If I can fly and bomb with the medium bombers I will try it. If not I think I'll pass and wait for Ubi's BoB.

MaxMhz
12-22-2004, 02:49 PM
It's more like M$ FS... goto the forums there...

Open-ended technology
And they're still hard working...

Von_Zero
12-22-2004, 04:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
800 MHz CPU or better
256 MB RAM or better
32 MB 3D accelerator or better <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
something with this kind of requirements, it is either the most optimized game ever, or it has no posibility to compete with PF not to mention 1:C's BoB

Aaron_GT
12-22-2004, 05:08 PM
Gamespot reports it as a development of Rowan's BoB.

BlakJakOfSpades
12-22-2004, 10:46 PM
anyone read this?

Built-in native track-IR support with the latest 6 degrees of freedom support, including moving your head forward, backwards, left, right, up and down

* Lift your head for a more, over-the-nose view
* Lean out the window while taxiing
* Keep your eyes fixed on the target

muahahaha, o well who cares il-2 will still be better..

Chivas
12-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Rowan's BOB is being upgrade by Shockwave..... GMX. The game was'nt bad and had away of drawing you back to 1940, but it was released before it was ready. The BDG group made some respectable patches for the game now Shockwave has bought the rights and will upgrade it to todays standards with the help of the BDG group. I believe it will be well worth the price of admission until and if Oleg can deliver his BOB and Beyond.

Friendly_flyer
12-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Being able to lift your head (not just tip chin up) and have look out the window would be really nice! That is a feature I would very much like to see in BoB (or FB/PF).