PDA

View Full Version : For Oleg from Russian Fans!!!

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 11:49 PM
I hope Oleg reads this mail and can explain to me and most fans in Russia, I really want him to. I am not a critic nor do i like discriminating. I am a Russian citizen and a massive fan of Il2 shturmovic (FB). And most of all the information i get about the game was and still is in 1C.ru. I believe they are the ones who programmed the game or in lame terms made it. Why is it that such information and addons, patches and lots more that i saw in ubisoft site for il2FB are not in 1C.ru. I believe you know that not every Russian can speak english nor read to get more information about this game Russian owned in English speaking sites, But in a foriegn site you get a hell load of them. WHY is this SO? Wouldn't it have been better to equally share information to both sites and not let one die out of info and the other grow with info and expansion. Eto vapshe ne privizlivi. Y nas est narod kotori lybit i toje garditsa nashot veto igry i vapshe neto ne kakoi informatsia pro nevo kak y Ubi soft. Pojalysta, Ž¥ explain to us why so. Some of the fans and I will like to know.

P.S. Do get well first before answering this mail-take all the time doing so. Vizdravly e ckarei, sympathy from the Gargoils clan(Russia) and other Major Russian clans.

Message Edited on 08/14/0311:08PM by RussianGargoil

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 11:49 PM
I hope Oleg reads this mail and can explain to me and most fans in Russia, I really want him to. I am not a critic nor do i like discriminating. I am a Russian citizen and a massive fan of Il2 shturmovic (FB). And most of all the information i get about the game was and still is in 1C.ru. I believe they are the ones who programmed the game or in lame terms made it. Why is it that such information and addons, patches and lots more that i saw in ubisoft site for il2FB are not in 1C.ru. I believe you know that not every Russian can speak english nor read to get more information about this game Russian owned in English speaking sites, But in a foriegn site you get a hell load of them. WHY is this SO? Wouldn't it have been better to equally share information to both sites and not let one die out of info and the other grow with info and expansion. Eto vapshe ne privizlivi. Y nas est narod kotori lybit i toje garditsa nashot veto igry i vapshe neto ne kakoi informatsia pro nevo kak y Ubi soft. Pojalysta, Ž¥ explain to us why so. Some of the fans and I will like to know.

P.S. Do get well first before answering this mail-take all the time doing so. Vizdravly e ckarei, sympathy from the Gargoils clan(Russia) and other Major Russian clans.

Message Edited on 08/14/0311:08PM by RussianGargoil