PDA

View Full Version : Essentials for "Bound in blood!"

sergeanthelmet
04-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi there ubi. Firstly, the first western shooter you gave us is great. But sadly lacking what we've now all come to expect, and it's a little hard to play it for long because of the lacking essentials,
I'll list what the game simply has to incorporate in the sequel:
1) A killcam
2) "Who killed who" message written clearly after a man is shot so everyone knows what's going on without having to squint!!
3) A clear victory page for the winner, not a tiny "John Smiths won" text at the bottom left. Tedius and unrewarding!
4) A lobby!! Come on guys, there should have been one for the first game!!!
5) respawn limit or last man standing mode.
6) Put "wanted" game mode in again, it's great!
These are pretty much basic essentials now for modern shooters and must be put in the game to hold interest.
Thanks for your time devs, and please make a good game better...

sergeanthelmet
04-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi there ubi. Firstly, the first western shooter you gave us is great. But sadly lacking what we've now all come to expect, and it's a little hard to play it for long because of the lacking essentials,
I'll list what the game simply has to incorporate in the sequel:
1) A killcam
2) "Who killed who" message written clearly after a man is shot so everyone knows what's going on without having to squint!!
3) A clear victory page for the winner, not a tiny "John Smiths won" text at the bottom left. Tedius and unrewarding!
4) A lobby!! Come on guys, there should have been one for the first game!!!
5) respawn limit or last man standing mode.
6) Put "wanted" game mode in again, it's great!
These are pretty much basic essentials now for modern shooters and must be put in the game to hold interest.
Thanks for your time devs, and please make a good game better...

Tassanee
04-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Kill cam would be great! lol
I think you may want to address Techland for these suggestions. Ubi is only publishing it.
I agree on the last man mode. That would be fun!