PDA

View Full Version : With the release date of PF so soon I guess that means no more new planes for fb?

PlimPlam
10-14-2004, 09:05 PM
So all the new planes are going to be for pf in the patches then. Ya? Which leads me to womdering if there is any plans for the spit1 with its mg only loadout to be modeled.

Or do you think I'll have to wait for BoB some time next year?

Not that Im complaining- theres loads of planes I fly currently and tw2005 is taking up most of my spare time too- just wondering really.

PlimPlam
10-14-2004, 09:05 PM
So all the new planes are going to be for pf in the patches then. Ya? Which leads me to womdering if there is any plans for the spit1 with its mg only loadout to be modeled.

Or do you think I'll have to wait for BoB some time next year?

Not that Im complaining- theres loads of planes I fly currently and tw2005 is taking up most of my spare time too- just wondering really.

-HH- Beebop
10-14-2004, 09:11 PM
After the release of Pacific Fighters there will be at least one more patch/addon for FB.

IIRC it will be free.

heywooood
10-14-2004, 10:28 PM
you is wrong... so called 'bomber patch' for FB/AEP will include....bombers. Ju88 - Pe2?..etc. soon after PF release.

LEXX_Luthor
10-14-2004, 10:36 PM
Do you know how large this "bomber patch" will be? If Patch~88 comes with all the planes being worked on now, it will have to come on CD in the stores.

These modders are supposed to get at least some pay, or so I thought. Lets hope we can pay them from CD sales.

a few months ago, crazyivan said <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>bomber CD <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heywooood
10-14-2004, 10:39 PM
yes Lexx.. it should be large as me and cost money to buy..like me. I am Heywoooood the giggly gigolo.

MichaelMar
10-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Will the patch still include the new Italian planes...Macchi200, 2002, 205? God I hope so...I get tired of playing Axis and can only fly the fiat42 or G50 for Italian

PlimPlam
10-15-2004, 12:53 AM
Italian planes would be nice too. But I guess if its a bomber patch its a bomber patch. Ah well I really like the spit1.

Thanks for the info. BoB here I come.