PDA

View Full Version : When to start collecting feathers/treasures?

BarringGaffner
03-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Hello!

With the first AC, I collected banners whenever I saw them and it ended up making it very hard to know which ones I already had at the end.

Is there a technique to go about getting all the feathers? Should I wait until I have everything unlocked in the final memory and use a map?

Azugo
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I just waited 'till I finished the main story, then grabbed a guide off the net for the feathers. After I got all the feathers, went around collecting all the treasures. Doing this made me realize how long the mountains are. o_O

Jack-Reacher
03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
With treasures collect them whenever you want, because you can buy treasure maps which show the ones you haven't yet discovered

With feathers, i collected them as i saw them. With this game you can check the DNA menu and you can see how many feathers there are left in each district, so revisiting areas wont take as long

Kraschman2010
03-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Personally I'd grab them as soon as possible.

The reason is there are rewards given for feathers collected, namely at 50 and 100 respectively. Said rewards might be useful for the final sequences...

For example by the end of Sequence 4 I had all the feathers, glyphs, treasures and such collected from Florence, Tuscany, and the Villa. That left only 8 feathers to the first reward.

Pl-Destroy
03-14-2010, 10:28 AM
I there any real reason to get all the feathers and treasures, I mean, do you get something VERY cool for finishing these tasks?