PDA

View Full Version : Just started playing again last night

Dadmcfly
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Started a new game last night and I forgot how well done the voice acting is. I also forgot how cool it was to walk into town the first time and learn how to use bullet time. Very cool. On a downer note, I forgot how unfun it was to stack boxes and to swing with the darn whip. I am not looking forward to the part where I have to steal that darn saddel from the farmer, those stealth missions are the worst. Mcfly

Dadmcfly
02-26-2009, 01:19 PM
Started a new game last night and I forgot how well done the voice acting is. I also forgot how cool it was to walk into town the first time and learn how to use bullet time. Very cool. On a downer note, I forgot how unfun it was to stack boxes and to swing with the darn whip. I am not looking forward to the part where I have to steal that darn saddel from the farmer, those stealth missions are the worst. Mcfly

RichED
02-27-2009, 07:29 AM
ya their unfun stupid stealthmissions

mcsheat
03-24-2009, 09:06 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT* Enjoy your holiday!</span>

St_Judas666
05-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I had watched "The Gentleman's Guide to surviving the West" trailer for teh 1st COJ, and then bought the game as i had loved Red Dead Revolver and GUN, so i thought this may be good...
but in fact i tried it out and HATED it. But COJ2 looks friggin' awesome and i'm looking forward to it SO much.