PDA

View Full Version : CLASSIC IL2 1.2 IS STILL SO GOOD

PRILLERS
10-25-2004, 04:57 PM
many new things..., pacific.., but i enjoyet so much the first one. i thought on the server will be noone. opposite is thruth. and fw is so real there. its clear difference between a5 and a8. one is heavier and zou feel it! in the next parts (fb, aep) is fw made with serious mistakes in fly model. i cannt understand why they change it... and how long it will take to made it again ok.

PRILLERS
10-25-2004, 04:57 PM
many new things..., pacific.., but i enjoyet so much the first one. i thought on the server will be noone. opposite is thruth. and fw is so real there. its clear difference between a5 and a8. one is heavier and zou feel it! in the next parts (fb, aep) is fw made with serious mistakes in fly model. i cannt understand why they change it... and how long it will take to made it again ok.

CapBackassward
10-26-2004, 04:54 AM
Yep. I've got IL2 original installed and IL 2 FB, as well. When I get Pacific Fighters there will be 3 installs of Maddox sims on my computer. I have the original install set up with historical missions at the Russian front and some other areas too.

Rick

MajorBloodnok
10-26-2004, 06:00 AM
I still have the original Il2 installed - haven't finished either of the fighter campaigns yet either...still plugging away (very slowly).

One thing I like about IL2 original is the P39 sound, 'tis better than FP AEP methinks - however, could be something to do with my antiquated sound card though... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Tully__
10-26-2004, 06:13 AM
On my machine atm:

Sturmovik 1.0
FB 1.22
FB + AEP 2.04

Soon to be added:

FB + AEP + PF
PF solo

Aeronautico
10-26-2004, 09:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tully__:
On my machine atm:

Sturmovik 1.0 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not 1.2(ov)?