PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16 - the bad guy (SPOILER)

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 04:31 PM
I duno after which sequence but 16 mentioned that there would be a way for him to leave the animus with Desmond since he doesnt want to be in it any more.

So at the end after Sequence 9 he hugs/grabs Desmond and tells him that he is going to save him. Did u see his eyes and how he looked like?

Desmond found the sync-nexus so probably only 16 would have been deleted. I believe that what he did was his way out of the Animus and in AC3 we will habe a Desmond/16-mix.

Someone else thinks so?

And btw. Im a bit disapointed about 16. Remember the truth from ACB? Desmond didnt even ask about what 16 wanted to tell him. About his son for example. Or the meaning of "its already too late" or "She is not who you think she is"

Thats really disapointing...

So yeah, what do u guys think about 16?

Legendz54
11-22-2011, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
I duno after which sequence but 16 mentioned that there would be a way for him to leave the animus with Desmond since he doesnt want to be in it any more.

So at the end after Sequence 9 he hugs/grabs Desmond and tells him that he is going to save him. Did u see his eyes and how he looked like?

Ok if you have played the whole game read this
After Desmond finds the synch nexus everything starts deleting then subject sixteen runs up to Desmond and grabs him. (this is where I thought I KNEW IT SUBJECT 16 YOU ARE BAD) turns out sixteen was only hugging Desmond then Desmond says "DONT DO THIS" then sixteen says "IM SAVING YOU IDIOT!" Lol
Ok but what if subject 16 cut himself put his blood on the wall then abstergo caught him before he killed himself, I think subject 16 might still be alive but abstergo induced a coma and stuffed 16 in the animus and then they transferred him somewhere else then they tell Desmond he suicided to avoid Desmond and the other assassins to try and find him I think abstergo also told Lucy he suicided because they suspected her. 16 then goes into the black room where Desmond shows up. Subject 16 probably needed Desmond to finish the sync nexus to set him free aswell that's probably why sixteen was so happy when everything started to delete. I think subject 16 will wake up just like Desmond did at the end of ACR and try to meet back up with Desmond in AC3 what do you think? Oh yea you might think " oh subject 16 has the genes why doesn't he try the synch nexus to wake up" simple remember when subject 16 said " my body is worm food now so im stuck here" Subject 16 thinks he is dead so he never tried the synch nexus or he might not have the right genes to view Altair and ezio at the same time like Desmond. I really felt sorry for subject 16 and i wish Desmond said yes for subject 16 to come with him.

sp33dd34m0n
11-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Am I really the only one who thinks that 16 had bad intensions at a certain point?

samward
11-24-2011, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Mani60Cent12:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:

Ok if you have played the whole game read this
After Desmond finds the synch nexus everything starts deleting then subject sixteen runs up to Desmond and grabs him. (this is where I thought I KNEW IT SUBJECT 16 YOU ARE BAD) turns out sixteen was only hugging Desmond then Desmond says "DONT DO THIS" then sixteen says "IM SAVING YOU IDIOT!" Lol
Ok but what if subject 16 cut himself put his blood on the wall then abstergo caught him before he killed himself, I think subject 16 might still be alive but abstergo induced a coma and stuffed 16 in the animus and then they transferred him somewhere else then they tell Desmond he suicided to avoid Desmond and the other assassins to try and find him I think abstergo also told Lucy he suicided because they suspected her. 16 then goes into the black room where Desmond shows up. Subject 16 probably needed Desmond to finish the sync nexus to set him free aswell that's probably why sixteen was so happy when everything started to delete. I think subject 16 will wake up just like Desmond did at the end of ACR and try to meet back up with Desmond in AC3 what do you think? Oh yea you might think " oh subject 16 has the genes why doesn't he try the synch nexus to wake up" simple remember when subject 16 said " my body is worm food now so im stuck here" Subject 16 thinks he is dead so he never tried the synch nexus or he might not have the right genes to view Altair and ezio at the same time like Desmond. I really felt sorry for subject 16 and i wish Desmond said yes for subject 16 to come with him.

nice thought, sadly 16 confirms he is only alive in teh animus when he says, " but now my body is worm food." though who knows, Ubi could do anything at this point... hahaha

dolly2011
11-24-2011, 08:32 AM
seq. 1....peace at last...i don't know what memory it is but she says desmond can't sync with the next memory and i don't know where to go after that....there are no other exclamation points to head to...please help...thanks

risboT
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Clay saved Desmond's ***.And it is now 100% percent sure that Daniel Cross is an major,or even main antagonist of AC 3.

They could have make more time for the player's to know more about Clay,and especially about the cryptic speech of his.