PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer? Me like!;)

XyZspineZyX
08-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Yesterday was my first proper time at flying online (I tried before but because my system had too little memory it wasn't worth it.) Let me say, it was brilliant. I got two kills (not bad eh?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ) and managed to bomb an enemy bases' fuel tanks! Although i did collide occasionally (once with a TB3- oil was covering the front of my canopy), I was extremely pleased with the online game. I flew a He111(but couldn't take off/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ), a Yak3 and a Bf/Me 109F2. Let me assure you, I will definitely be playing again soon.

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra

XyZspineZyX
08-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Yesterday was my first proper time at flying online (I tried before but because my system had too little memory it wasn't worth it.) Let me say, it was brilliant. I got two kills (not bad eh?/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif ) and managed to bomb an enemy bases' fuel tanks! Although i did collide occasionally (once with a TB3- oil was covering the front of my canopy), I was extremely pleased with the online game. I flew a He111(but couldn't take off/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ), a Yak3 and a Bf/Me 109F2. Let me assure you, I will definitely be playing again soon.

To be able to fare well,
To avoid the frustration of misfortune,
That, in this world, is happiness.
-Euripides' Electra