PDA

View Full Version : Jsut got back from the Oshkosh Fly-in

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 04:05 AM
WOW what a great bunch of birds there this year. Heres a quick list.

1 I-16
1 P-80
1 Vampire
1 Fairy Firefly
2 F-86
7 Yak 11s
2 B-17s (took a tour of it)
2 Spitfires

plus your normal array of Mustangs, P-40, T-6s and Corsairs

Took over 80 pics will post some when i dl them from the camera and find some web space to host them.

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 04:05 AM
WOW what a great bunch of birds there this year. Heres a quick list.

1 I-16
1 P-80
1 Vampire
1 Fairy Firefly
2 F-86
7 Yak 11s
2 B-17s (took a tour of it)
2 Spitfires

plus your normal array of Mustangs, P-40, T-6s and Corsairs

Took over 80 pics will post some when i dl them from the camera and find some web space to host them.

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 04:06 AM
Did ya give MS heck for leaving out 1/2 the bridges in FS2004?

<center>http://www.2001exhibit.org/science/img/sm_hal_9000_art.gif <marquee>I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do</marquee></center>

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 04:14 AM
NA never got that far. and didnt know they forgot them

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 04:55 AM
i just got back today to

you forgot the biplane with a jetengine under it, hehe

----------------------------------------

http://www.microworks.net/pacific/aviation/xfl-1.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 05:02 AM
I wanted to go so bad, I am in waukesha this weekend though and had no way of getting there/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

"Ich bin ein Wuergerwhiner"

"The future battle on the ground will be preceded by battle in the air. This will determine which of the contestants has to suffer operational and tactical disadvantages and be forced throughout the battle into adoption compromise solutions." --Erwin Rommel

http://lbhskier37.freeservers.com/Mesig.jpg
--NJG26_Killa--

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 05:37 AM
Rifleman75 wrote:
- i just got back today to
-
- you forgot the biplane with a jetengine under it,
- hehe
-
oh yeah forgot about that