PDA

View Full Version : Nit-pick? or no issue?

JG27_Arklight
03-11-2005, 10:53 AM
The binos in Das Boot they attached to the top of the conning tower to make the torpedo run on the convoy.....

In SH3 are they always there, or are they attached once the boat is sufaced, or are they attached upon the request of the captain?

erikkai66
03-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Dunno. But, it's not an issue, as once we head inside we can assume that the binos will be stored safely.

oscar0072004
03-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Man arklight the mighty topic starter sure as hell is a newbie! The devteam stated ages ago that the UZO will be removed if the boat go,s under.

bertgang
03-11-2005, 11:36 AM
...but once someone saw it on a submerged sub.
Maybe an old minor problem, later solved.

DerSchweiger
03-11-2005, 11:37 AM
The UZO was only installed in combat or training situations.

Dominicrigg
03-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Thats because the game is Ultra real. It was actually using complex algorithms to simulate forgetfulness.

Due to these high calculations it simulated one crewman forgetting the Binocs and leaving them attached to the sub. So you shouldnt complain, in fact you should say "hip hip Hooray for realistic sims!"

KaosxMeach
03-11-2005, 12:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dominicrigg:
Thats because the game is Ultra real. It was actually using complex algorithms to simulate forgetfulness.

Due to these high calculations it simulated one crewman forgetting the Binocs and leaving them attached to the sub. So you shouldnt complain, in fact you should say "hip hip Hooray for realistic sims!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHA..that actually made me laugh out loud and now my guests are looking at me like I am bonkers.

Dominicrigg
03-11-2005, 12:55 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif IM just hoping it allows you to simulate "punishment" by launching mr forgetfull out of the rear torp tube!!

JG27_Arklight
03-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Thx, guys.

I thought I read somethinmg a while ago aobut it but that was some time ago.

Thx again.

*B!tch slaps Oscar*

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif