PDA

View Full Version : Poll: AC2 Acre Tower

dchil279
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Inspired by Iskander_Estel:

LightRey
07-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Nope. I do believe I got stuck for a few seconds at my second playthrough, but I was probably doing stuff on my PC as well, so I wasn't paying much attention to what I was doing.

CRUDFACE
07-28-2011, 05:46 PM
My brain was in the zone the first time I played that game. And maybe it's because I do that move allot, yah know?

dchil279
07-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
My brain was in the zone the first time I played that game. And maybe it's because I do that move allot, yah know?
Really? because at that point in the game they hadn't explained how to do the sideways wall jump yet.

notafanboy
07-28-2011, 06:19 PM
nope.

Iskander_Estel
07-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Jaja thanks for doing this poll dchil279

I admit it, maybe the game should explain how to do the side jump from a wall.

Personally I was like 30 seconds trying diferent jumps but it wasn't that hard at the end, then again this probably is the hardest part of the game concerning the parkour (is the jump wich require most precision).

Animuses
07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
No, no I did not.

Jakob4242
07-28-2011, 08:26 PM
The first time, I had no problem. The second play through, I hit the light that hangs from the post and it started spinning faster and faster, then I couldn't jump up there at all. There is something really odd about that tower.

Azugo
07-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Really? because at that point in the game they hadn't explained how to do the sideways wall jump yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The wall jump wasn't necessary.

All you had to do was (PS3 controls) hold R1 + X, then let go of X while underneath the ledge that sticks out of the wall... Altair would've automatically jumped up and grabbed the ledge.

I dunno why most people seem to have forgotten about this move.

LightRey
07-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Azugo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Really? because at that point in the game they hadn't explained how to do the sideways wall jump yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The wall jump wasn't necessary.

All you had to do was (PS3 controls) hold R1 + X, then let go of X while underneath the ledge that sticks out of the wall... Altair would've automatically jumped up and grabbed the ledge.

I dunno why most people seem to have forgotten about this move. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, weird, but even then I knew all about the wall jump. I just found out about it by climbing and jumping around a lot. It's not that hard to figure out or anything.

Black_Widow9
07-29-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm not sure what the purpose of this Topic is...
If you are having problems with this the answer is here-
Dream Sequence Issue Workaround (spoilers!) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2901039608)
I'm going to close this now.