PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Cat 4.11's cured all Stutters and increased FPS with new Exe, but....

JG51Beolke
11-20-2004, 04:30 PM
All stutters and microstutters from graphics or sound are now gone, completely.

There seems to be a wierd problems with textures getting messed up and all blocky and white and sometimes dissapearing with the cat 4.11's. It never happened with the Cat 4.9's. It's no problem at the moment, because it only happens about 1 in 4 times you go flying. The game just needs a restart in that case.

I even gained about 10 fps with the 4.11's and the new exe.

Also, it brightened up the Pacific Ocean a great deal. It's now more of a Turquoise, rather than a dark blue.

Again, This game Rocks !!! and is the absolute greatest flight sim, Ever. It's like going back in time and fighting in the Pacific and WWII.

Best Regards

JG51Beolke
11-20-2004, 04:30 PM
All stutters and microstutters from graphics or sound are now gone, completely.

There seems to be a wierd problems with textures getting messed up and all blocky and white and sometimes dissapearing with the cat 4.11's. It never happened with the Cat 4.9's. It's no problem at the moment, because it only happens about 1 in 4 times you go flying. The game just needs a restart in that case.

I even gained about 10 fps with the 4.11's and the new exe.

Also, it brightened up the Pacific Ocean a great deal. It's now more of a Turquoise, rather than a dark blue.

Again, This game Rocks !!! and is the absolute greatest flight sim, Ever. It's like going back in time and fighting in the Pacific and WWII.

Best Regards

Hunter82
11-20-2004, 04:45 PM
seems to be a problem with the new exe. With old it's fine no issues. What I've seen is if you start and have texture corruption and exit game then re-enter usually it's ok. I've played on and off since the release with only a few times with corruption with new exe....

JG51Beolke
11-20-2004, 05:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter82:
seems to be a problem with the new exe. With old it's fine no issues. What I've seen is if you start and have texture corruption and exit game then re-enter usually it's ok. I've played on and off since the release with only a few times with corruption with new exe.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it does seem to be the new exe. Just finished using the old one and it worked fine.

dragonhart38
11-20-2004, 05:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG51Beolke:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter82:
seems to be a problem with the new exe. With old it's fine no issues. What I've seen is if you start and have texture corruption and exit game then re-enter usually it's ok. I've played on and off since the release with only a few times with corruption with new exe.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woulnd't recommend using the NEW exe.

Yes it does seem to be the new exe. Just finished using the old one and it worked fine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>