PDA

View Full Version : AC:R will support 3D on consoles!



Cpt_Yanni
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Maybe it's not as big news for everyone. But it's defiantly something for me to look forward to. AC:R will support 3D, you can read it in this Flemish (Dutch) interview: http://www.playstationpure.be/...ker-AC-Revelations/2 (http://www.playstationpure.be/blog/item/7726/Interview-Falko-Poiker-AC-Revelations/2)

It's confirmed for PS3, but I guess it's also for Xbox 360.

LightRey
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Awesome info. So the master assassin missions will involve the MP characters as targets this time, very interesting.

ShaneO7K
10-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Awesome info. So the master assassin missions will involve the MP characters as targets this time, very interesting.

What you said sounds pretty good but I don't understand the language in the article.

What does it say about the Master Assassins? To they each have a mission to do once they reach the rank involving the MP characters or something?

Cpt_Yanni
10-11-2011, 10:38 AM
When they reach the rank of 'Master Assassin', you'll have to do a mission together with them instead of watching a (dull) cinematic of a ceremony. The mission will contain one of the multiplayer-characters as target and it is the 'ritual' now to become a master assassin.

ShaneO7K
10-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
When they reach the rank of 'Master Assassin', you'll have to do a mission together with them instead of watching a (dull) cinematic of a ceremony. The mission will contain one of the multiplayer-characters as target and it is the 'ritual' now to become a master assassin.

Sounds great, thanks.

LordWolv
10-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Doesn't effect me, but cool.

SleezeRocker
10-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Don't care about 3D but osunds cool that rite of passage of Master Assassin is to shank a templar http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Blind2Society
10-11-2011, 01:22 PM
^this

Brunadas
10-11-2011, 01:45 PM
That is very nice that you can go on a mission with your "assassins",it's better than watch a cinematic to all of them.

AC:Revelations will support only stereostopic 3d or it will support anaglyphic 3D(know as OLD 3D)??

Cheers

roostersrule2
10-11-2011, 02:38 PM
I just want to see the new character that will probably be in ACR.

Cpt_Yanni
10-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Brunadas:
That is very nice that you can go on a mission with your "assassins",it's better than watch a cinematic to all of them.

AC:Revelations will support only stereostopic 3d or it will support anaglyphic 3D(know as OLD 3D)??

Cheers

I think it's only stereoscopic 3D...

Brunadas
10-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brunadas:
That is very nice that you can go on a mission with your "assassins",it's better than watch a cinematic to all of them.

AC:Revelations will support only stereostopic 3d or it will support anaglyphic 3D(know as OLD 3D)??

Cheers

I think it's only stereoscopic 3D... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm ok that's too bad since I don't have a 3D TV but I have a FULL HD TV and will do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Cheers