PDA

View Full Version : co-op error on arsuf

grassharper
02-28-2008, 07:12 PM
ok yall know the error when you fall forever on arsuf *for the 360* well i also have a new error.. I'm not lying and i swear this is what happened.. I saw an identical Altair standing like a mirror at me.. so i went and attacked it and when i hit it, it hurt my health.. So i tried runnig away and it ran in the exact same direction as me.. when i climbed a building it did the same.. now heres the best part.. I went into combat and it did as well.. it stopped coppying me and did a bunch of different attacks on its own.. I swear i'm not lying.. I cannot come up with an explanation what-so-ever.. I would show yall but i havent got xbox live and iv got no pics.. but i killed myself and there it was again.. its identical but it does everything on its own! has anyone else had this problem?

grassharper
02-28-2008, 07:12 PM
ok yall know the error when you fall forever on arsuf *for the 360* well i also have a new error.. I'm not lying and i swear this is what happened.. I saw an identical Altair standing like a mirror at me.. so i went and attacked it and when i hit it, it hurt my health.. So i tried runnig away and it ran in the exact same direction as me.. when i climbed a building it did the same.. now heres the best part.. I went into combat and it did as well.. it stopped coppying me and did a bunch of different attacks on its own.. I swear i'm not lying.. I cannot come up with an explanation what-so-ever.. I would show yall but i havent got xbox live and iv got no pics.. but i killed myself and there it was again.. its identical but it does everything on its own! has anyone else had this problem?

CouchZombie
02-28-2008, 07:18 PM
actually this glitch has already been discovered, try unplugging the 2nd controller, that should fix this glitch within the game.

the_assassin_07
02-29-2008, 12:16 PM
... Duh...